Lose 5lbs+ in June!! YES WE CAN!!

Options

Replies

• Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Staroddchic - thx so much for the encouraging words i appreciate it, and will keep that in mind!!! thx so much ;)
  • harliesmom
    harliesmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I started at 160, and as of today I'm down to 155.6! I am waiting a couple days to officially check in, but am so happy, I'm only .6 away from my goal!! WOOHOO!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I started at 160, and as of today I'm down to 155.6! I am waiting a couple days to officially check in, but am so happy, I'm only .6 away from my goal!! WOOHOO!!

Awesome!!! You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    We lost another 26 pounds as a group this week for a total of 129.2 as a group in June!!!

Our top three shout out for the week are......drum roll please.......

1. Lemonbug with 3.3 pounds down this week! She has lost 4.84% of her body this month! I guess that ex-boyfriend diet is working for her!!

2. Noodlespoon is down 2.6 pounds this week with 4.38% shaved away!!

3. We had a tie for 3rd place with 2.5 pounds down by namoi7703 and fabmama

Excellent!! Congrats to us all and to Lemonbug, Noddlespoon, namoi, and fabmama!!! We are rocking it!! 2 more weigh ins to go!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am excited, I have one more pound to go to reach my goal so I think I may lose a few more than goal!!

Let rock this week so we can relax a LITTLE for the July 4th weekend!!

I really struggle on weekends, so my goal for that weekend is to maintain my weight and to do the same over the July 4th weekend!

Have a good and healthy weekend!! Get in some good workouts too!!:flowerforyou: We can do it!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred 10 days ago and I did a check in this morning before changing to the next level. I am so happy because I am down 1 pound and 1.5 inches in 10 days..... This is HUGE for me!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    48 spots are left in the July challenge. If you are wanting in again next month please make sure and let me know.
  • staroddchic
    staroddchic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for the weekend! I know I am! I have only had one beer since I started my weight loss plan last week, and I am really wanting to drink more this weekend! But I know more than one drink will derail my progress! So, I am going to just drink my water this weekend with my Mio (Mmmmm I love Mio!) and have my fiancé rub my back and feet to relax me instead of the booze!
    Jackie218 – Glad I can help! I know what a struggle losing weight can be and even the simplest encouragement can help me, so I am glad I can help someone else with the same goals
    Harliesmom – You go girl! That is awesome! You are doing great! Stay on your weight loss path and you will surpass your goal!!! Yay! *high five*
    Mollie1037 – That is exciting! That’s awesome! You will definitely surpass your goal too! I hear ya on the struggling with weekends! It’s the time when we wash work’s worry from our shoulders and indulge, perhaps a little more than we should! Tell you what, let’s make a pact, if we cheat this weekend, by having too much alchohol or bad bad food (cake is my weakness) then the same day or following day, let’s do extra exercise (extra meaning more than whatever we are doing now whether it is an extra session of exercise, or just adding an extra 5 or 10 mins). What say you?!
    Bmfrazie – Congrats on losing that one pound and 1.5 inches!!! Awesome! Keep it up!!!! Oh, I would like to be included for the July Challenge!!! Thanks!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mollie1037 – That is exciting! That’s awesome! You will definitely surpass your goal too! I hear ya on the struggling with weekends! It’s the time when we wash work’s worry from our shoulders and indulge, perhaps a little more than we should! Tell you what, let’s make a pact, if we cheat this weekend, by having too much alchohol or bad bad food (cake is my weakness) then the same day or following day, let’s do extra exercise (extra meaning more than whatever we are doing now whether it is an extra session of exercise, or just adding an extra 5 or 10 mins). What say you?!
    Thanks Darci!! We are on for the weekend challenge.......:)

I don't like to say cheat but if I have a unhealthy eating weekend which for me is: my net calories is over 2000 calories. I always try to exercise both days on weekend just becasue I know I like to indulge more on weekends. I make Monday a rest day if I feel I need one or if I was a good girl over weekend.

I will hit the gym on Monday instead of my usual DVD and do an extra 10 to 15 min of cardio. So that means I will have to get there 15 min early and go to bed early Sunday night too. I may still do this but at least I am commiting to it and case I am not feeling it Monday. Thanks for the challenge too!

Bmfrazie – Congrats on losing that one pound and 1.5 inches!!! Awesome! Keep it up!!!! Oh, I would like to be included for the July Challenge!!! Thanks!!!
    Also Darci,
    Make sure you bump or say you are in on the link Belinda put out there for July so it is official. Do you know what bump is? I see you have not been on the message boards a lot. Did you see the link she posted earlier for the July challenge? Welcome to the group BTW!
  • staroddchic
    Options
    Oh my gosh Mollie! Duh, how did I miss that?! Thank you! I posted in the link BMfrazie put up for July! Yes, I am sort of new to the message boards. I am really loving it though. It is helping me stay on track, so a big thank you to everyone!!!! There is strength in numbers!!!!! I am so excited you accepted my challenge! Yay, we will keep each other in check this weekend! Keep it up everyone!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Steph_135 - It’s okay to be bad occassionally! Don’t beat yourself up! It’s never too late to get back on the horse!
    staroddchic... Thank you so much! :flowerforyou: I'm trying my best again!

bmfrazie... Congrats on your Shred progress so far!!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: supermom4abcd/DeAnn

06/01: 149.7
    06/06: 149.7
    06/13: 148.6
    06/20: 147.7
    06/27: 146.2 -Posting early because I will be leaving super early to visit relatives in the boonies...spotty phone service and dial-up which usually times out before getting any MFP pages come up. It would be wonderful if I could access the message boards through my phone...I might can and just don't know. ;)
    06/30:

I have been so hungry this month!! It is also summer vacation and I DO NOT do well without the structure of work.
  • staroddchic
    Options
    Steph_135 - You are so welcome!!! Just stay positive and take each day step by step! You will do great!

Supermom - Stay strong! If you are hungry, then drink more water and eat more snacks that are filling like nuts, apples, a cup of raw veggies, or a full chicken breast! Get that protein! It will make you feel full for longer :)

Mollie - I cheated lastnight! I had ramen and sushi and was over my calorie limit. I indulged a little too much too day as well when I had peanut butter with my apple. It is so good! but damn all the extra calories peanut butter has! So, I took my dog for a longer walk than usual. I usually only take her for short walks, 5-10 mins (which I planned to steadily increase as I got better stamina). Today I walked her for 26 :) I am going to try to be super good tomorrow to get back in the swing for Monday!

Good luck all! Keep it up! Stay motivated!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well Darci,
    After working out twice yesterday and once today I manage to have under 1500 calories net both days so far!! Hoping tomorrow will be the same. I will have to find time to work out though. Congrats on getting married in 7 weeks too!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Mollie - I cheated lastnight! I had ramen and sushi and was over my calorie limit. I indulged a little too much too day as well when I had peanut butter with my apple. It is so good! but damn all the extra calories peanut butter has! So, I took my dog for a longer walk than usual. I usually only take her for short walks, 5-10 mins (which I planned to steadily increase as I got better stamina). Today I walked her for 26 :) I am going to try to be super good tomorrow to get back in the swing for Monday!
    staroddchic... I did that with peanut butter a couple days ago too, and in my opinion, sushi and ramen are often with the extra calories. :bigsmile: Good job making up for it!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Darci and group,
    Well today was not good but definitely not an all out binge. No binge but over 2000 calories for sure. I decided to have my ribs today and no exercise. I still count this weekend as a good one eating wise.

It is suppose to be thunder storms in the morning and I do not like being out in storms. I will set my clock and see how bad the storm is.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Chancie/Angie

06/01: 162
    06/06: 163.3
    06/13: 162.4
    06/20: 160
    06/27: 160
    06/30:
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    Name/ real name: uhoh_billy/Amy

Goal weight on June 30: 177

06/01: 182
    06/06: 179.8
    06/13: 178.2
    06/20: 182.0
    06/27: 178.8
    06/30:

I'm so close now to my goal, but still sad last week put me back! I doubt I'm going to make my goal for the end of June :( Oh well. Still doing 30DS and it's still kicking my butt!
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Name/ real name: kamk/Kami

Goal weight on June 30: 135.0lbs

06/01: 136.8lbs
    06/06: 136.2lbs
    06/13: 136.2lbs
    06/20: 135.2lb
    06/27: 135.4lbs I know the little I "gained" back isn't here to stay I saw less just yesterday and 134.8 on Friday just have to make better choices this week and not give into the snacking and cravings. Hopefully I will make my goal when I weigh on Thurs.
    06/30:
    Good luck everyone only a few more days to the challenge. How is everyone doing?
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Week Four Check In

Noodlespoon/Daisy
    Goal Weight for June 30 183

6/01 193.9
    6/06 193
    6/13 188
    6/20 185.4
    6/27 184.3
    6/30

Down 1.1 lbs this week.
    3 days left to goal. 1.3 lbs to goal hmmmmm. this will be tricky.
    I'll try for a little more exercise this week and LOTS of water.