Canned Tuna:::Quick Recipe Ideas

Options
124»

Replies

• rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I make tuna melts, mix tuna with miracle whip light, some relish or pickles, tomatoes onions, as many veggies as you like in your tuna, put it on a piece of toasted bread and throw a little cheese on top of that and then melt it in an oven or toaster oven, Yummy!

I love tuna melts with miricle whip. I just might have to make that for dinner tonight.
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Bump!!They all aound yummy!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • paganellie
    Options
    OMG!! These all sound fantastic and I cant wait to get started. I live in the UK and dont know what Miracle Whip is though?

I do like this site it is the best I have tried and everyone is so supportive and motivated. Keep up the good work :)

Ellie
  • bassetsrule
    Options
    Ok, I'm new...what does 'bump' mean?
  • CLuana
    CLuana Posts: 4
    Options
    Bump
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump :) I have a ton of canned tuna I need to use up.
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just realized how unimaginative I have been with eating tuna! :) But no one mentioned this: mix a can of tuna with 1 tablespoon of salsa, tomatoes and jalapenos on a bed of salad greens. That's my lunch tomorrow!
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Saute onion in olive oil, add garlic, and tuna, basil, and diced (fresh only) tomato, add a little parmesan, and use it to top whole wheat pasta, or ribbons of lightly steamed zucchini. Delish!
  • ema21043
    ema21043 Posts: 45
    Options
    Quick Tuna Salad with a little mix on the normal tuna with mayo

2 cans tuna
    diced onion
    diced bell pepper
    2 oz fat free cream cheese
    1 to 2 tbs fat free catalina salad dressing
  • scottybobotty22
    Options
    bump
  • kimb0slice
    Options
    im not very big on tuna BUT i absolutly love tuna and eggs! just cook the tuna in the liquid it came in and add just a little salt or even a salt subbstitute and scramble the eggs in with the tuna and its just a killer breakfast!!! whole wheat pitas and thats sooo good. and good for you!:wink:
  • AshleyGriewe
    Options
    YUM! Saving this for later.
  • alisatomp
    alisatomp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump