• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Check in for today
    Cals - under
    water - none
    exercise - 50 min
    Proud - that i am making some better choices in the foods i eat

I am soo done with work these days i soo need time off. I am soo glad tomorrow if firday. I had a meeting with my boss today of course she is asking me what is the matter, what i am supposed to say i hate my job at the moment, but she did say the jerk at work is his issues, so make me feel better about that.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Momma=thanks so much for checking in on me you know I have had a tough time getting things back together but THANKS so much for staying with me.Love you

Jess- thanks for starting a new thread

Julie -have you had that baby yet

Sorry I have been gone for awhile I just needed a break before I broke and seems like I have already! No weight loss but I am back to exercising 1 hour and 30 minutes daily tomorrow I will be back to nutritional foods and sticking to it.I am so sick of this weight controlling my life .I am done and I will lose weight.I feel horrible since I have gained some back and I no longer want to feel this way.So here is to my new start and not quitting until I reach my goals and beyond.BTW what is the challenge Momma is talking about