Over 200 New Year New Me Part 49

Options

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies!

Another busy day and lately I've been checking in through my phone, either the app (log my food, exercise, and weight) or the website ( but it's hard to write, but easy to read the post on my iPhone)...

I'm gonna try to check in over the weekend but it's gonna be hard because my family is going to Hoboken nj & new York To look for dresses and relax time for my family.. Lol

Check in 6/16
    Calories: way over
    Exercise: badminton/tennis
    Water: good enough
    Proud: with all that I at yesterday I finally saw a loss... I think it's all the tennis playing I'm doing l :)

Before I forget I am happy to report I lost 1 pound this week... Yay me!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Allison..................-0.0.................0.0%
    lstpaul..................-0.4.................0.17%
    Heather...............-0.0..................0.0%
    Jess.....................-4.....................1.78% (But not counting it because it's weight I had lost before)

Deb-No I was not able to go to the parade...I had to work. :sad: I wasn't happy about not being able to go that's for sure.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Laila, congrats on the 1 lb. loss. Add yourself to the official weigh-in!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    HOORAY, LOSERS!!! :bigsmile:

I'm up another 0.6 pounds. Whatever. :tongue: 36 pounds gained. Retaining water like it's going out of style. Hopefully I'll be one of those people who drops like 25 pounds during the week after delivery. :wink: Really I hope to drop about 15 pounds that week and then about 1.5 pounds or so for the next 19 weeks which would put me at a new all time low by the time baby is 20 weeks old in December or so. :happy: Yes ladies, I WILL be starting 2012 at my lowest adult weight ever! :drinker:
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Jess.....................-4.....................1.78%
    momma..............-2......................0.72%

Sorry I am so busy today. Well, I am trying to keep active with the little ones. We went for a LOONNGGG slow
    walk with my 2 youngest lizard hunters then they played at the park for 1 hour.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Hey Julie, I know that you WILL start 2012 at your lowest weight.

Welcome Angela, looking forward to getting to know ya
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Teresa.................-2....................-0.57%

Two weeks of loss in a row! Woo!

Congrats to all of the losers this week :)
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I know I've been missing for ages! Well... since Tuesday anyway.

We had a crazy week at work. i work in IT security and we're launching awesome new projects (YAY) but fundings uber tight so we have to keep revamping our plans (boooh) and which means back to the drawing board and lots of hurry up and wait - then we have events that need responded to or investigated... and then we have some fires that need to be put out... and ALL OF THE ABOVE this week - whew!

But I do love my job! This organization is amazing and again this week I got to sit in meetings where management spent a considerable amount of time making sure the people involved were going to be OK before worrying about dollars. It makes me so proud!

Lets see - Tuesday I was kinda OK then had too much pizza for dinner....
    Calories - over
    water - good
    exercise - none
    Proud - at least I had healthy pizza.

Wednesday - all heck broke lose and I ordered in pizza for the team.
    calories - way over omg over who knew pizza could be that bad holy cow over...
    water - good
    exercise - none
    Proud - that I had diet coke with the gazillion calories?

Thursday - the fire starter from Tuesday brought in starbucks to say he was sorry, with pastries...
    calories - OVER
    water - fine
    exercise - none
    Proud - I had half a pastry! not proud I did that a few times. ;(

Friday - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY (and I'm still here at work)
    Calories - WAY OVER my cubical floor is littered with tin dove chocolate wrappers.
    Water - OK
    exercise - none
    Proud - other than the gazillions of chocolates my diet was good! (yea)
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sorry...i havent been getting on....finals, graduating, and registering for college has kept me busy the last few weeks!

Renea................-5.6.................2.39%
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    DEBRA..............0.0...................0.0%

Well on monday i was up 11 or so lbs from where i was a few weeks ago and only up 4 today so i will take that.

Jess - sorry you couldn't go to the parade :sad:

Julie - looking at your pic, i just don't see how the clueless people at your work really don't think you are pregant...really.

You will be one skinny momma in 2012 :smile: with both of my girls i ended up 20-25 lighter a few weeks after delivery, too bad i had no clue and gained it all back with both :sad:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Sorry...i havent been getting on....finals, graduating, and registering for college has kept me busy the last few weeks!

WOW Renea! -5.6!!!! That's fantastic!!!! And congratulations on graduating! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Momma24
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a hold of Nancy (blue) her 85 yo father fell and broke his shoulder, arm, and elbow about a month ago. She said she has been on a roller coaster from hell this last month trying to get some answers for her dad. She is now caring for him full time and she has just been so busy and frightened by all that is going on with him. She says to tell you all that she loves you and she will get back as soon as she can but right now it is just impossible.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all - great losses last week! I forgot to weigh in and then went out of town.

Friday:
    Calories - 1390 over (DQ for dinner on the road)
    Water - about 1/2 of what I should have
    Exercise - none
    Proud - That I skipped fries at DQ!

Saturday:
    Calories: over by 90
    Water: great!
    Exercise: 30 minutes on the deck doing some of my stretchband based workouts + ab work
    Proud: That I exercised on the deck at the camper.

Sunday:
    Calories: 400 over (Famous Dave's for Fathers Day and son's 13th birthday)
    Water - great!
    Exercise: 35 minutes on elliptical
    Proud: I worked out before I went to Famous Daves! and that I had the guts to log this.:grumble:

Well the weekend was a bust, but at least I exercised through it!
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I had some girlie time - my best friend stayed over Friday and Saturday and we hung out, watched movies, worked out, and had a good time in general. And, because she's my workout buddy, we kept everything healthy and worked out together every day.

I'm down about 3 - 4 pounds from Friday which is great, because that both puts me at an all-time low weight (at least since 2003 or 2004) and puts me in the 20#s!!!! I'm so close to onederland I can taste it.

Here are my check-ins for the weekend!

Friday
    Calories: 67 under (and we went out for dinner so that was a huge victory)
    Water: 72ish ounces
    Sodium: 472 under
    Exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical
    Proud: We went out for dinner but I had half of my entree boxed immediately, asked the waitress to remove the bread tray, and skipped dessert!

Saturday
    Calories: 27 under
    Water: 72ish ounces
    Sodium: 664 under
    Exercise: 30 minutes of strength training
    Proud: I made a really yummy, healthy lunch for my friend and me.

Sunday
    Calories: 79 over
    Water: 64ish ounces
    Sodium: 73 over
    Exercise: 70 minute walk through downtown and campus with the bestie!
    Proud: I did all sorts of adult things yesterday...laundry, grocery shopping (did well avoiding binge foods), dishes, cleaning, etc.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Thanks momma24 for the update on Blue - I hope things will go ok with her father, will be thinking of her.

I am up 3 pounds after the weekend and not very happy about it. :angry:

I didn't track on Friday and Saturday but I ate too many carbs, but I did exercise a lot.
    checking in for Sunday:
    calories: over - had trouble at family picnic
    exercise: did get in a walk at the picnic
    water: under
    proud: probably could have done even worse at the picnic
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Hi all - great losses last week! I forgot to weigh in and then went out of town.

Friday:
    Calories - 1390 over (DQ for dinner on the road)
    Water - about 1/2 of what I should have
    Exercise - none
    Proud - That I skipped fries at DQ!

Saturday:
    Calories: over by 90
    Water: great!
    Exercise: 30 minutes on the deck doing some of my stretchband based workouts + ab work
    Proud: That I exercised on the deck at the camper.

Sunday:
    Calories: 400 over (Famous Dave's for Fathers Day and son's 13th birthday)
    Water - great!
    Exercise: 35 minutes on elliptical
    Proud: I worked out before I went to Famous Daves! and that I had the guts to log this.:grumble:

Well the weekend was a bust, but at least I exercised through it!

Good for you ladeb for logging everything!
  • Momma24
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies

Saturday check in

Calories: I think I was over
    Water: Good
    Exercise: YES

Sunday Check in

calories: OVER
    Water: Great
    Exercise: No

Proud that even when I do go over it isn't too bad.......Because I gained 0 after having a over eating weekend.. Also proud that I am back at it this morning and I am still motivated to lose
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Sherry: Thanks so much for the update on Nancy. I saw she did a quick check-in over the weekend and posted on her status.

Renea: Congrats on the 5 lb. loss, graduating and registering for college. You've been busy!! Where will you be going to college? Any ideas on what you'd like to major in?

Allison: I'm so excited that you're so close to Onederland! I'm rooting for you. You can do this!!

Weekend check-in:
    Friday:
    Calories: Over
    Water: 10 glasses
    Exercise: None
    Proud: That I chose an 8 oz. sirloin steak over the fatty prime rib.

Saturday:
    Water: 6 glasses
    Exercise: 4 Miler race
    Proud: That I ran my fastest pace yet - 10:54 minute miles. Finishing time for four miles was 43:36, which is only three minutes faster than my first 5k!

Sunday:
    Water: None
    Exercise: Hiking, chasing a 7 year old around the park and basketball. It was an active, busy day!
    Proud: That my boyfriend and his son were so into having fun and being active!
  • Momma24
    Options
    Heather, great job on the 5k this weekend. :flowerforyou:
  • Momma24
    Options
    Okay Ladies I am setting up a challenge for you today. Yes, I am taking the liberty to set up a challenge. We have been boring and lazy lately. YES!! I SAID BORING AND LAZY!! :laugh: :love:

I am thinking a long the lines of setting up a weight loss goal for 4 weeks from Friday our weigh in day. Then set up a goal of how much that would be weekly a long with some exercise goals and water goals for these weeks. Each week when we weigh in say Yes I met my goal for this week or no I did not. Then at the end of the month have a ultimate goal meeting party online. Who is in? Okay I will start this and I am thinking this is what is will look like. Please ladies jump in and help me perfect this.

Challenge should officially begin on Friday June 24th since that is our weigh in day and end July 22nd.

Here it goes I will start I would like to lose 8 pounds between June 24th and July 22nd

My weekly goal

2 pounds per week
    150 minutes of cardio
    at least 90 ounces of water everyday

On Friday when we post weight we could put a note at the bottom that says something like:

I have met my weekly goal this week and I am on track to meet my goal for the month....

Does this make since? and are ya interested in participating in a little challenge?
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    I think it's a great idea if people will actually do it. :smile: