What did you accomplish in the month of May?

Options
124»

Replies

• sergeant771
    Options
    May 2011 was the month I completed all my 'goals' that I set out to do when I started MFP in March 2010. Most noteably (for me) I jumped out of an airplane three times and experienced over two minutes of free fall. The last jump I did with my son who is a very experienced skydiver. He'd been inviting me to do it with him off and on for a couple years. I had to decline because I was too fat (most drop zones have weight limits for student jumpers). The shame I felt telling my son 'sorry Son, I'm too fat to go skydiving with you' was huge. It was one of my motivations to live the MFP lifestyle.

I am not a 'natural' at skydiving as it scares the heck out of me. It's not something I plan on making a hobby out of. But I went out the door and the memory of doing it with my son is an accomplishment that I will always cherish.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!