Things that sound dirty, but aren't.

Options

Replies

• irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Sooo glad i wasn't drinking anything while reading these.

As a computer support technician: Okay, let me know when you've got it up.

Just push it in until you hear it click.

Make certain it's nice and tight.

Others: From my 5 year old regarding his various sports balls, "My balls are wet!"

Uvula
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I work in a doctor's office- we have a patient, a teenage girl who's last name is Allcock! NO JOKE!!! I've never asked her whether she got teased all the time in school. hahaha poor girl!!
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    "Have you seen my dongle? I swear it was around here somewhere..."

Before I knew what the hell a dongle was, this sounded pretty dirty! Well, it still sounds dirty to me, lol

ROFL!!

I was doing inventory at work, and I IMed a (guy) coworker, asking him if he knew where the dongle is supposed to go on the computer (knowing full well how it sounds, it was just too funny to pass up). When I figured out where it was plugged into the computer, I wrote "Found my dongle!," to which he replyed, "If I ever have trouble finding my dongle, promise you'll shoot me." I had to try so hard not to laugh out loud so my boss didn't hear me!!!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    1216779020.jpg

OMG The look on that kid's face cracks me up every time I look at it!! This thread is hilarious!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "Have you seen my dongle? I swear it was around here somewhere..."

Before I knew what the hell a dongle was, this sounded pretty dirty! Well, it still sounds dirty to me, lol

ROFL!!

I was doing inventory at work, and I IMed a (guy) coworker, asking him if he knew where the dongle is supposed to go on the computer (knowing full well how it sounds, it was just too funny to pass up). When I figured out where it was plugged into the computer, I wrote "Found my dongle!," to which he replyed, "If I ever have trouble finding my dongle, promise you'll shoot me." I had to try so hard not to laugh out loud so my boss didn't hear me!!!

dongle jokes are hilarious...Lots of IT terminology is naughty.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    1207314221606bn5.jpg
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Badminton anyone, have you seen the shuttlecock?

Bourdeaux's butt paste
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Auto and hardware stores have some great ones: lube job, nipples, o-ring, crack filler, drive shaft, ball joint...
    And I'm from Indiana where we have a place called French Lick.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    2752.jpg
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My mom manages a Kum and Go. Nickname is jerk n squirt...LMAO.

agree with all mechanical/home repair. Caulk, o-ring, lube, etc...lol
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Bangkok.

I giggle inside every single solitary time I hear it .
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    BIG BROWN MEAT LOVE HAMMER!
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    My car wouldnt start after the gym one night, it was midnight, I went in and asked one of the guys.. " will you jump me?"

I meant my car... Lol but he said "oh hell ya?"
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    <
    as one of my new friends pointed out, my name BigBeaver sounds dirty
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My parents have a p*ssywillow tree in their yard so I was just gonna write "p*ssywillow" but then i realized saying "I grew up with a p*ssywillow next to my back door" was just that much better. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    We once saw a truck that must of been for an on-the-go locksmith service and the company's name was Snatch-Latch.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I giggle when we pass lube shops.
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    There is a liquor store along Interstate 69 called "69 Liquors".
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    When I lived in Georgia, there was a hot dog place called Sneaky Pete's....the name always made me laugh and sounded kinda naughty.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My aunt's husband was in an accident a couple weeks ago. The other day we were talking about it and she mentioned how unhappy her husband was when he woke up because of the foley catheter. She said, "when I saw it, I couldn't believe how big it was!"

For about a half of a second, I kept the roaring laughter in. After that, it was a lost cause. When I could breathe again, I finally told her that I NEVER NEVER again want to hear how big "it" was. :noway: