30 lbs gone! With pics

Options
124»

Replies

• jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Keep up the good work! Good on you and your hubby for deciding to get healthy instead of "taking the easy way out" of adding more pills to "keep your health". I wish more people would do what you guys are doing! Bravo!! :bigsmile:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT! You can definitely tell that you are much happier by the smile you your face! Good Luck for you and your husband..May you both be able to make the dietary changes to kick diabetes in the rear!!
  • Eirranne
    Eirranne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You really should keep taking the pics in the same outfit - that's what I'm doing...it gives me even more perspective - then I'll get to the point where I've lost the weight and can give the outfit away! Keep up the GREAT WORK! You go girl!
  • Eirranne
    Eirranne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You really should keep taking the pics in the same outfit - that's what I'm doing...it gives me even more perspective - then I'll get to the point where I've lost the weight and can give the outfit away! Keep up the GREAT WORK! You go girl!
  • avadepass
    avadepass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you're looking good keep it up, I am really happy for you!
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    Options
    what a difference 30 pounds make! Great job! Aren't progress pictures great? What a motivator!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    -DANCES-

AWESOME SAUCE!
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    wow you look so young! Thanks for posting your pics, they are very inspirational. Its nice to see that 30 lbs can make such a difference. I cant wait until I get there!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible difference! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!
  • bonini88
    bonini88 Posts: 8
    Options
    awesomeness!!! please keep it up, you can do it. In no time youll be at your goal weight.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I love the support and motivation MFP provides. You all rock! :flowerforyou:
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT! You can definitely tell that you are much happier by the smile you your face! Good Luck for you and your husband..May you both be able to make the dietary changes to kick diabetes in the rear!!

Thank you! His numbers continue to drop every week. He is doing amazing!
  • wolfmommy
    wolfmommy Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow great work! It took a few years off to!
  • slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!