Women who put on muscle fast

Options
1242526272830»

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Nah it's ok got better things to do like go sleep before work.

As for my food was a nice tuna salad thanks and still hit over 2300 cals so not hungry at all or mad lol. Just don't have time to spend all day staring at a pc wondering if I can gain muscle while cutting cals which again can be done and based on two things one you being a newbie to weight training and the other is a long lay off from weight training where your just rebuilding what you already had. Plenty of articles by people in the know about it all. But then again I don't expect so many people who have just figured out how to lose weight being clever enough to actually take the word of those who have been in the bodybuilding life for years so I'll head bed laughing at my fat American cousins who know more about which fast food place serves the best food rather than understanding the human body.

Night all

Sarcastic response intended before you all break down and cry about me hurting your precious feelings hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ the line "people that just learned how to lose weight"

Going to be laughing thinking of my overweight European cousins.:drinker:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I am particularly curious at what point does a body fat % attain a gender?

Apparently body fat that is low is male, and when it gets higher it turns female?

Now THAT is science!

It sure is. At the extreme low levels of BF male competitors get to, females stop menstruating.

So yes, absolutely, there is a scientific basis to assigning "gender" attributes to certain body fat percentage ranges.

Some of y'all reading waaaaaay too much into this. 99% of folks, if they see an 8% BF abdomen in isolation, without seeing the rest of the body, are going to assume it is a male abdomen. And that doesn't imply any sort of judgement.

mmk no
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options

As for my food was a nice tuna salad thanks and still hit over 2300 cals so not hungry at all or mad lol. Just don't have time to spend all day staring at a pc wondering if I can gain muscle while cutting cals which again can be done and based on two things one you being a newbie to weight training and the other is a long lay off from weight training where your just rebuilding what you already had. Plenty of articles by people in the know about it all. But then again I don't expect so many people who have just figured out how to lose weight being clever enough to actually take the word of those who have been in the bodybuilding life for years so I'll head bed laughing at my fat American cousins who know more about which fast food place serves the best food rather than understanding the human body.

Night all

Sarcastic response intended before you all break down and cry about me hurting your precious feelings hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ the line "people that just learned how to lose weight"

Going to be laughing thinking of my overweight European cousins.:drinker:

:laugh:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Wow. I need a sarcasm font because I'm not very good at it.

I was asking the question, not for myself because I understand it, but for JaxDemon who posted the pictures as his evidence of women who can gain muscle.

Wasn't his argument that women/men can gain muscle, even when not in a calorie surplus? If so, then my question was a (failed) attempt at being a jack@$$ to show that his pictures didn't prove anything.

I was aware that these women look this way due to cut and bulk cycles. :)

ETA: Did nobody see my pictures? I'm on ya'll's side! :flowerforyou:

I posted the pictures to go with the new direction the thread took it had nothing to do with the previous debate so yeah you did fail at being a jacka$$ but it's ok not everyone can pull it off successfully.

I thought you were looking for pictures of women who gained size while also losing weight?

Having seen the change of direction the thread took and not being able to quote over to here from original I went and got some johnwest tuna and a skinny cow ice cream and chilled out lol soz

yeah lolz you realized there were none and decided to ignore it instead of realize you were wrong.

No I realised time was passing on and I can look tomorrow I don't need to get a massive epenis to fit on my head like you have. Cheers.

Head to Wikipedia and look up cognitive dissonance, then the story of the fox and the grapes.

Night all

Can't use the exception to prove the rule. Just saying, that's a logical fallacy. Noob gains have been talked about to death. They are fleeting, and insignificant. You also left out the morbidly obese, who can also put on an insignificant amount of muscle temporarily while in deficit.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed a clearing. That's to bad I wanna know what happened :P
    Wow. I need a sarcasm font because I'm not very good at it.

I was asking the question, not for myself because I understand it, but for JaxDemon who posted the pictures as his evidence of women who can gain muscle.

Wasn't his argument that women/men can gain muscle, even when not in a calorie surplus? If so, then my question was a (failed) attempt at being a jack@$$ to show that his pictures didn't prove anything.

I was aware that these women look this way due to cut and bulk cycles. :)

ETA: Did nobody see my pictures? I'm on ya'll's side! :flowerforyou:

I posted the pictures to go with the new direction the thread took it had nothing to do with the previous debate so yeah you did fail at being a jacka$$ but it's ok not everyone can pull it off successfully.

I thought you were looking for pictures of women who gained size while also losing weight?

Having seen the change of direction the thread took and not being able to quote over to here from original I went and got some johnwest tuna and a skinny cow ice cream and chilled out lol soz

yeah lolz you realized there were none and decided to ignore it instead of realize you were wrong.

No I realised time was passing on and I can look tomorrow I don't need to get a massive epenis to fit on my head like you have. Cheers.

Head to Wikipedia and look up cognitive dissonance, then the story of the fox and the grapes.

Night all

Hey everybody, you gotta believe these things I say cause I said em! And some guy on another forum said it too and he's way smarter than you guys. I don't have to back any of it up and if you ask I'll yell at you and call you names. Then when you call me out on it I'll toss a few more insults then run away.

http://www.builtlean.com/2011/08/04/can-you-lose-fat-and-build-muscle-at-the-same-time/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hugo45.htm

The best one taken from scientific study which included women below. (Personally hate mens health)

http://blogs.menshealth.com/meet-the-trainer/research-proves-you-can-gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/2011/01/03/

Even a study done with people who did a 12 week program and drank milk after the weight training they gained lbm and lost fat. Peetty neat hey?

Right I really need my beauty sleep. No doubt you will still say it's not possible despite actual scientific studies proving you can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time.

Right done reading your bollocks so enjoy ya burgers and have a nice night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    lol stating scientific study and then quoting a blog from magazines who put out "look like this dude" workouts...chances are people aren't going to click because they're not counting on the sound science of "look at this dude" workout magazine 'studies'.

Anyway, like I said before, I'm not going to argue that someone can't lose weight and gain muscle. I didn't see anyone refute that that wasn't possible particularly as an obese person who has weight to lose etc. I'm saying they're not going to gain size gain muscle and lose weight because I cannot think of a way it's possible.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    In looking at these pics, what jumps out at me is that the one's who look "manly" are generally the ones approaching male-like body fat percentages.

And which of these pics looked manly to you, exactly?

Would like to know as well

I am particularly curious at what point does a body fat % attain a gender?

Apparently body fat that is low is male, and when it gets higher it turns female?

Now THAT is science!

It was clear what the other commenter meant. Men typically can go down far lower in body fat percent age than women. Men can go down as far 6%. Having more body fat is a "feminine" characteristic. When male to female transgender men transition they take hormones that put on more body fat and give them a softer, more typically feminine look. It's the opposite with Female to Male transgender people.