BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/17

124»

Replies

• Good Morning, Smurfettes....

I had a nice weekend. Friday night and Saturday during the day I was a bit crazy, but Sunday I made up for it. I'm weighing in this morning less than Friday which is nice. I have to pick up my friend at the airport after work and then we're going out to dinner, so I don't think I'll make it to the gym either.

Have a good day!
    Jeff
  • Is anybody else liking the daily threads better? I would prefer we go back to the daily thread. I promise to check in the afternoon for all of you on the left coast.

I lose track of the conversations.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Is anybody else liking the daily threads better? I would prefer we go back to the daily thread. I promise to check in the afternoon for all of you on the left coast.

I lose track of the conversations.

I know what you mean. It seems like less people check in now. I miss my team :frown:
  • Hello everybody!

Can't wait until our WI tommorrow....got a feeling about this one(fingers crossed)

Ive had a hellava day! I started my classes today and OMG,everything went wrong:explode: . And on top of that my son had diarrhea and hes not fully potty trained yet so if you can imagine the outcome of that situation:noway: :grumble:

ok,im glad to day is over....everybody have a good night and I will see you guys in the morning!

go blue team!
This discussion has been closed.