207 to 163 PICS

Options
1235»

Replies

• deenap442011
    Options
    You did not look bad before you went on the diet.. But, you really look good.. Keep it up .
    :wink:
  • AshleyGriewe
    Options
    Wow, you're so pretty! Good job, keep up the good work.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl! You look gorgeous! I especially love this, bc my starting weight was around yours, so this gives me a real inspiration to know what I can look like!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so GREAT!! good job! congrats on your hard work!! you look great!
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You must be very proud..You have done awesome..
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I also want to give my hubby a BIGGGG shout out for loving me when I was a beast!! I love you baby!!!!!

You look incredible!!! And I 100% understand what you are saying here... I can't believe my fiance never said a word as I slowly gained 40 lbs (lost some of that pre-MFP)! You know its true love when they really do love you no matter what size you are!!!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    I also want to give my hubby a BIGGGG shout out for loving me when I was a beast!! I love you baby!!!!!

You look incredible!!! And I 100% understand what you are saying here... I can't believe my fiance never said a word as I slowly gained 40 lbs (lost some of that pre-MFP)! You know its true love when they really do love you no matter what size you are!!!

Girl you look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!

I hear that about the hubby! My fiance didn't way a word either..loved me however I looked. Bless them for that. He never saw the weight :-)
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look so good! Keep it up!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! You're my height and you are at my goal weight right now and you look sooooooo great!! I wonder where you are going to find those other 30 lbs to lose because you look like your after to me already!! Congrats on the amazing loss and I am so happy you have a loving supportive husband!! Mine is amazing too and has loved me through (literally) thick and thin!! :D

I may decide not to lose 30 more lbs/ I might stop at 20..but I definitely still have some jelly hanging around my thighs and belly..so I suppose ill just see how it goes and Ill stop when I feel like Ive lost enough. I dont want to get too thin thats for sure. Thanks for the nice comment!!
  • hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Options
    ahhh you look so awesome!
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work... :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!