Really...A Crackhead!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lol loving the high road closed! You are too funny! I think people really may not mean anything by things when they say them, they just don't think... I had a lady from church a few sunday's ago tell me that wow since I'd lost weight when she looked at my face all she saw was my big eyes... I think she meant it as a compliment lol but I'm not really sure... i dont' think i could tell someone All i see when I look at you now is your big eyes! haha! And just for the record, be glad you're not at my church...we have a ghetto church w/ no fellowship hall and a small kitchen off to the side, and my pastor thinks it's a great idea to offer coffee AND Doughnuts EVERY sunday morning and they are ate in the sanctuary! I teach the teen sunday school class and of course everyone of my teenagers God bless them lol has a big fat juicy evil doughnut in their hand!
  • edenjoy3
    edenjoy3 Posts: 45
    Options
    You do not look like a crackhead!..You are lookin healthy..and maybe she is just jelous or has some baggage of her own to deal with if she is throwin around comments like that. Kepp workin it girl because whatever you're doin..is workin.
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, you people will gt jealous when you accomplish something they can't...great job!!!!!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you stood up to her. Some people think they have the right to come out their mouth all wrong when they are good and ready. Ummm sorry. Show some respect.
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!! You look WONDERFUL!
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    LOL Good for you!!:laugh:
  • jamontagne
    jamontagne Posts: 115
    Options
    Haha...I love that the high road was closed! I'm totally stealing that line for my own use one day. :)

me too me too! lol i actually spit out my coffee when i read that!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Nice one! Well done you. Some people are so rude, and they just don't realise how unnecessary it is. I'm so pleased the high road was closed!
  • hexxkitten
    hexxkitten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds so familiar - my own mother tries to derail any attempts I have ever made by pointing out I look sick, will 'end up anorexic' and all the old chestnuts.

Some people just cannot handle that another person made a success of something so they resort to putting you down.

Just remember that although her words said that, her real thoughts of 'you look amazing and I am totally jealous' were no doubt choking her...

You look amazing, and have done a brilliant job and I hope to one day look like a crackhead too ;)

Greetings btw from the UK!
    **waves**
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! some people just dont think before they speak. shame on her!! lyou look great girl!
  • claribeln02
    Options
    You Look fabulous. Keep working out and being healthy.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    can you say JEALOUS?! tell her to stop drinking 500 cal coffee drinks and be respectful of hard work! and you are way too pretty to look like a crack head btw.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    can you say JEALOUS?! tell her to stop drinking 500 cal coffee drinks and be respectful of hard work! and you are way too pretty to look like a crack head btw.

:laugh: Awww...thanks jujubean!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    That sounds so familiar - my own mother tries to derail any attempts I have ever made by pointing out I look sick, will 'end up anorexic' and all the old chestnuts.

Some people just cannot handle that another person made a success of something so they resort to putting you down.

Just remember that although her words said that, her real thoughts of 'you look amazing and I am totally jealous' were no doubt choking her...

You look amazing, and have done a brilliant job and I hope to one day look like a crackhead too ;)

Greetings btw from the UK!
    **waves**

:laugh: Thanks hexx!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    I'm glad you stood up to her. Some people think they have the right to come out their mouth all wrong when they are good and ready. Ummm sorry. Show some respect.

Exactly and thank you...you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!