Do guys think weight loss is hot?

124»

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I read a study saying that men find women who have been big but lost weight more attractive than people who have always been thin because they think they are more fun. Women, on the other hand, generally dislike other women who have lost weight.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    There's more to it than physical appearance to attraction...when a women loses weight and gets fit she has more confidence in herself and carries her head higher...confidence is sexy, self assurance is sexy, loving yourself and what you are is sexy...that is all.
    Strangely, I think I have less self confidence now then I did before. Lol. Or it could be that more attention makes me paranoid, I don't think "they think I'm hot", I think "what are they looking at, is my hair weird or something??" :laugh:

I felt that way, too, when I first started noticing guys staring at me. I was incredibly paranoid about it because I wasn't used to it, and I didn't understand it at all. I was still in "I'm not attractive" mode, so my first thought was naturally "What the hell are they staring at?". My male friends have since informed me that I am "a certifiable hottie" (and my sister-in-law even called me "sex on a stick"), so now I have come to terms with the idea that guys are going to look. It's what they do, and it is a much bigger deal to women than it is to men.
This discussion has been closed.