12 Wks Till Summer **FINAL WEIGH IN 6/9/11**

Options
Alright my darlings....we're down to the nitty gritty. We have only a few days left until our FINAL weigh-in window. Here our results from last time...

12.jpg12a.jpg

It is time for the final push. Keep going everyone...just a few days left.

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Take your measurements and/or pictures

--Take a look at all that you have accomplished!! Sometimes the scale doesn't give you an accurate picture of how you are progressing. Look at your stats from the beginning and compare them to now. If you are really brave, prepare yourself to post picture (I will).

--Don't have pictures/measurements from the start? Get prepared for the next challenge. The measurements/pictures you take now will become the "before" stats for our new challenge.

Replies

• sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yay!!! i can't wait to post results of the final weigh in/
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump! Missed the weigh in but had stayed the same so not a big deal....
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump:) Good job everyone!
  • Kallisti
    Kallisti Posts: 61
    Options
    Sweet! I made the bottom banner! Granted, it's only because FierceFeline forgot to weigh in, but I'm still grinning from ear to ear.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I just want to say how very much I have enjoyed being part of this challenge and I very much look forward to starting our next one. I am within reach (maybe lol) of meeting my challenge goal, but even if I don't, that's okay because I am feeling so good at finally losing steadily each week. The emotional support and recipe/food/exercise ideas and hints have been most helpful .

I congratulate everyone who has been a part of this journey and I thank you for your support. Often just reading through the threads is very enlightening and motivating. Hope you have enjoyed this experience as much as I have.

Wait... did I just say that I ENJOYED this experience? Paying attention to what I am eating and making exercise a regular part of my routine... I enjoyed that!?! That's the truly amazing thing, yes I have been enjoying the experience, and I continue to do so! And having so many others share my journey is the most amazing thing, it truly is. :flowerforyou:

So bring on the summer! It is very exciting to KNOW that I am going to continue to shrink over the the next 2 1/2 months!

So thanks to you all, and especially, thanks to our fearless leader Vic. You are amazing and we so appreciate you! :flowerforyou:
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh-in....the first and only one I missed, but I will be back on the 9th. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    I just did my measuments the other day...
    3/10 Meausments
    Neck: 14
    Waist: 40.5
    Hips: 51.5

6/3 Measurments:
    Neck: 14
    Waist: 38 (-2.5 inches) :happy:
    Hips: 50 (-1.5 inches) :happy:

I'll be posting my weight later this week.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wooooooo can't believe its the final week!!!! well done everyone for sticking at it and losing that weight! x
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Final week here we come! Thanks Vic!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump! Will post measurements and maybe pictures tonight.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    bump
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump !
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Bump! Great job everyone, good luck in the next week!!
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump it up~!
  • padkat
    padkat Posts: 75
    Options
    I just want to say how very much I have enjoyed being part of this challenge and I very much look forward to starting our next one. I am within reach (maybe lol) of meeting my challenge goal, but even if I don't, that's okay because I am feeling so good at finally losing steadily each week. The emotional support and recipe/food/exercise ideas and hints have been most helpful .

I congratulate everyone who has been a part of this journey and I thank you for your support. Often just reading through the threads is very enlightening and motivating. Hope you have enjoyed this experience as much as I have.

Wait... did I just say that I ENJOYED this experience? Paying attention to what I am eating and making exercise a regular part of my routine... I enjoyed that!?! That's the truly amazing thing, yes I have been enjoying the experience, and I continue to do so! And having so many others share my journey is the most amazing thing, it truly is. :flowerforyou:

So bring on the summer! It is very exciting to KNOW that I am going to continue to shrink over the the next 2 1/2 months!

So thanks to you all, and especially, thanks to our fearless leader Vic. You are amazing and we so appreciate you! :flowerforyou:

Couldn't have put it better myself :flowerforyou: