Replies

• sparkle327
    sparkle327 Posts: 98
    Options
    bump for weigh in
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm going to search how to post pictures and I will get that and my current measurements up here. This challenge has been awesome in many ways! You guys all keep me motivated and everyone is so encouraging. :flowerforyou:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ugh...i don't think the scale is going to be my friend this week. Thankfully the tape measure is being very nice. I took pictures on Sat. I don't think my appearance/measurements will change much in that time. Just as long as the weight doesn't go higher, i'll be good. I guess I should probably go workout now.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Bumb, I dont think the scale is being nice to me either. I started the 30 day shred and it looks like I gained weight, we will see . I still have a couple days....
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Well...I posted some pictures of me (5 months of progress) on my blog and on MFP http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/258966-the-difference-5-months-can-make . Of course I'll post my 12 week progress pictures here. Just an FYI I'm going to post our "recruitment" thread for the MEAT Me at the Beach challenge on Thursday. I'm excited for the next challenge! :bigsmile:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Are we going to still have until Sunday night to weigh in or does this one have to be on Thursday?
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    Okay. Not sure how this will work but I'll give it a try....I didn't have any "real" before pictures, but I used one that I took on vacation right before I started on MFP.

Before: March 2011 153 lbs

IMG_1141.jpg

After: June 7th, 2001 142 lbs

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2588-1.jpg

Edit: Tried multiple times to re-size the photos because they are HUGE!! I'm sorry guys. If someone could help me out that would be awesome!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    ***********IMPORTANT....READ ME.....IMPORTANT....READ ME.....IMPORTANT.....READ ME....ok, if I didn't get your attention I don't know what will. *********

Alright my darlings....here is the link to the "Recruitment Thread" for our new challenge. It explains everything in (great) detail. Forgive me...I find myself long-winded some times. :wink:

Anywhoo...just post on that thread if you are ready to continue for the rest of the summer. I'm starting to get my list ready now.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/259078-vic-s-losers-meat-me-at-the-beach-challenge-now-recruitin
  • Kallisti
    Kallisti Posts: 61
    Options
    My "before" pictures were actually taken 3 weeks into the challenge, but it took a while before I could bring myself to take them.

The last set is a picture of me from December 15th of last year, and June 1st of this year (I started my weight loss journey on January 15th).

0xuT8.jpg
    WncPY.jpg
    gwrSB.jpg
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW 12 weeks goes by very fast. What a great and motivating group of people, I look forward to our next challenge
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    dumb question but how do I put pictures on here?
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    dumb question but how do I put pictures on here?

Upload your pictures to photobucket or flicker and then copy the img link into your message. Make sure you change the (IMG) and (/IMG) at the beginning and end of the link to a lower case (img) and (/img). I hope that helps...
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ugh can't figure it out :(
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    Vic, I hope don't mind that I re-posted this....it really helped me when I was trying to upload my photos. :smile:

FYI: If you don't know how to post pictures, here are some easy steps.
    1) Upload your picture to an online storage site like Flickr or PhotoBucket
    2) You might need to resize your picture (640x480 is a good size. Somewhere between 340 and 640)
    3) Copy the image code for the picture of your choosing (code will have at the beginning and at the end)
    4) Paste the code into the "reply" box on MFP
    5) **VERY IMPORTANT** Change the and to a lowercase img and /img or the picture won't show up.

Example:

thisisnotarealpicture.jpg

For the picture to show up you would have to change the capital IMG to lowercase img.
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    My "before" pictures were actually taken 3 weeks into the challenge, but it took a while before I could bring myself to take them.

The last set is a picture of me from December 15th of last year, and June 1st of this year (I started my weight loss journey on January 15th).

0xuT8.jpg
    WncPY.jpg
    gwrSB.jpg

Great job! You look awesome!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Bump for the last week's weigh in
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Kallisti you look great!! Those shorts in your second picture (I'm assuming the are the same ones) have gotten so BIG! You have made such an amazing transformation in such a short time!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Ok, here are my progress pics for the 12 weeks. 10 lbs doesn't look dramatically different, but it sure does fit different in clothing. I am DREADING the weigh-in tomorrow. I've had no self control the last 2 days and I am expecting an major gain. Hopefully by Sunday I'll be "normal". :wink:

12weekstillsummer.jpg
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Okay. Not sure how this will work but I'll give it a try....I didn't have any "real" before pictures, but I used one that I took on vacation right before I started on MFP.

Before: March 2011 153 lbs

IMG_1141.jpg

After: June 7th, 2001 142 lbs

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2588-1.jpg

Edit: Tried multiple times to re-size the photos because they are HUGE!! I'm sorry guys. If someone could help me out that would be awesome!

You look FANTASTIC!!! I am so jealous! How tall are you?
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! Final weigh-in!! What a wonderful feeling to have, knowing that we finished and were committed all along for 12 weeks!
    Congratulations everyone! WTG!

Here are my final results - this week was a big surprise for me!! :)

Good luck on your weigh in's dear friends!

Starting Weight: 144.4 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: (revised 129.4)

3/17: 145 lbs :(
    3/24: 143.2
    3/31: 140.8
    4/7: 140.8
    4/14: 138.6 <<< 136 mini goal - didn't reach :(>>>
    4/21: 140
    4/28: 137.6 :)
    5/5: 136.2
    5/12: 133.6
    5/19: 132.4