YAYYYYYYYYY CANUCKS!!!

Options

Replies

• charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    How many calories is Patrice Bergeron's finger?
    BA,hahahahaha!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Go Canucks Go!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WooHoooo...I hate the bruins...!
    WOO HOOO...I dont hate them ...but hell Vancouver deserves it this year....

Ummm...ya I hate them...lol...especially chara...i'm a habs fan but i'm all for the canucks winning :-)

That's what I'm talking about! Habs Rock! But I would love for the Canucks to bring the cup back to Canada!
  • barbacasec
    barbacasec Posts: 106
    Options
    Bo YAH! Bruins WIN.... didnt you watch the other series.... you cant count the B's out even when down 2 games!!! First the Canucks bite.... now they blind side Horton.... I see how it is... See you on Weds for game 4... then we will see who is still cheering!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Bo YAH! Bruins WIN.... didnt you watch the other series.... you cant count the B's out even when down 2 games!!! First the Canucks bite.... now they blind side Horton.... I see how it is... See you on Weds for game 4... then we will see who is still cheering!!

Canucks fans seemed to have missed last night's game when they got POWNED!!!!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    hoped The "Ruins" yup Ruins, would win a game so the Nucs can win it at home....not a nucs fan, hate the bruins ....Go Habs
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    BOOOOOOOO! :tongue:
  • ginagn73
    Options

Canucks fans seemed to have missed last night's game when they got POWNED!!!!
    I guess you people dont know the canucks well...they always bomb one game and then come back and win HARD!!!!!!!!! We wanted them home for game five to win LORD STANLEY!!!!WOOT WOOT!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Well I would like Luongo to get his ring as I am still bitter about the Panthers trading him (stupidest thing they ever did).

Plus I just hate Boston teams in general. LOL
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOO BLACKHAWKS 2010!!!!!!! =P! I'm sorry I had to!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i'm a HUGE san jose sharks fan and i am still bitter about losing to the canucks. lol. however, they played well and i can't deny the fact that they won. and as much as i want to cheer on the bruins i think i'm leaning more towards the canucks because i want the west coast to get it. blah.
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    Ya Canucks! They'll win it at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options
    :laugh: Bruins scored all their goals last night. They don't have any more in them.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    C'mon Canucks!!!! Gotta win it this year!
  • sdbacher
    sdbacher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay, I hope they win, then my husband and I will visit. It looks so beautiful in Vancouver!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    LOL! I like that this is in the "Success Stories" section!!:drinker:
  • olo567
    olo567 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    LOL! I like that this is in the "Success Stories" section!!:drinker:

Of course it is! Let's change the title to 'Bruins lose 229 lbs!' (Horton out)
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yay, I hope they win, then my husband and I will visit. It looks so beautiful in Vancouver!!

Canucks totally deserve to win this year and YES Vancouver is SO beautiful!!!!! I am blessed to live here ;o) Fans will go CRAZY on Friday night if they can pull off the win Wednesday and Friday like I know they can!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Bruins scored all their goals last night. They don't have any more in them.

Love it - fingers crossed!!!
  • ginagn73
    Options
    LOL!!!!!