• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    fridayjustleft - congrats on the loss!

sharpeoplepc - welcome!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    So, it's no secret that I haven't been walking/running/biking lately for a couple of reasons (most recently because it's effing cold here). I'm downloading a walk at home video right now, which, to be honest, I always thought was kinda lame/cheesy just because I'm used to intense workouts, but I'm going to give it a shot to supplement my regular workouts and finally get my ticker moving again. Hopefully it won't be too annoying. If so, well, that's what iPods are for, right?
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Good luck!!

I am trying to get more walks in now, it is 66 degrees here, which is odd for November but I am trying to take advantage of it. Esp after the freak October snowstorm we got a couple of weeks ago. The only problem is that it gets dark early now. I have to update my miles but I have the info at home. Unfortunately, I had problems with my phone and lost all the info I had on the app I used to track them. I have a basic idea and will just use that.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    That sucks! We've been getting hit by one cold front after another. A couple weeks ago it was in the 80s and now it's in the low 50s. Last night it went down to freezing. I totally get you about it being dark so early. 5 pm and almost pitch black is insane.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Well, this walking DVD, as cheesy as it is (I feel like such an old lady doing it because it's suuuuper easy), is working. In two days I've done 5 miles, which is way more than I've been doing lately. I think I hit my stride today. 1 mile as a warm up, then part 1 of my actual workout (the TurboFire schedule usually has you doing two things a day), then another mile, then part 2, and then a cool down mile. That's what I did today and it was kinda nice.

Edit: They've gotten rid of signatures, and thereby, our tickers are gone. I'm not particularly pleased about this..like, at all. Guess we have to start doing our own math. I'm at 163 miles as of today.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Good work!!

I had 15.8 miles last week for a total of 288.82. I didn't even realize the signatures are gone, I don't like it. Oh well.

I was so disappointed, but at least I didn't lose my pictures. I lost about everything else.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't notice it until I updated my ticker..it vanished. I don't like it at all. Oh well. Great job on your miles!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    19.8 last week!
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Awesome!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Last week - 15.3 miles