Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    It's a good program Trouserchili.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to come online last night. Yesterday, I've done Supreme 90 Day, Day 34 Chest/Shoulders/Tri's and today is Day 35 rest day for me.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post my workout yesterday. Supreme 90 Day Day 36 Legs.

Tonight, I've deposited Supreme 90 Day Day 37 Cardio Challenge.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 38 Back/Bi's has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 39 Ultimate Ball has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Last night, Supreme 90 Day Day 40 Tabata Inferno. Tonight, Supreme 90 Day 41 Chest/Shoulders Tri's and tomorrow if The Lord says the same, Supreme 90 Day Day 42 Rest Day.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Yesterday was Supreme 90 Day Day 42 Rest Day. Tonight, I've done Supreme 90 Day, Day 43 Legs.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I've deposited two exercises tonight: Supreme 90 Day Day 44 Cardio Challenge and Billy Blanks 30 Powr Round Thirty 1-minute Tae Bo Power Workouts. I love, love Tae Bo. It's my number one workout.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. I might buy this! I just finished Ripped in 30 and want to keep seeing results. <3
  • AZackery
    Options
    Bump for later. I might buy this! I just finished Ripped in 30 and want to keep seeing results. <3

Hi Cheshirechic, check out Supreme 90 Day website, www.supreme90day.com and click on sneak peek to see a clip of the exercises to see if that's something you want to commit to for 90 days.

I think you will like it, if you are into boot camp, interval and circuit training workouts.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 45 Back/Bi's has been deposited.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Okay...today is day 2. I know you have me lapped by a month and a half, but I wanted to finish Ripped in 30 first. I was actually nervous to start this, but I think I'm ready. So far, I like the instructor, and the workouts seem doable.

I'm also doing cardio...elliptical, power-walking, or pushing my girls in a double-stroller (don't laugh...it's 3 miles, WITH HILLS!) Are there any of the workouts I should plan to avoid doing the same day as the above?
  • AZackery
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day Day 46 Ultimate Ball and Tae Bo Amped Core Express have been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Okay...today is day 2. I know you have me lapped by a month and a half, but I wanted to finish Ripped in 30 first. I was actually nervous to start this, but I think I'm ready. So far, I like the instructor, and the workouts seem doable.

I'm also doing cardio...elliptical, power-walking, or pushing my girls in a double-stroller (don't laugh...it's 3 miles, WITH HILLS!) Are there any of the workouts I should plan to avoid doing the same day as the above?

Jarrettd, my advice to you is see how much your body can bare in a day. Don't overwork yourself and by all means, on Supreme 90 Day Rest days, rest for all workouts. Rest days are important on a program and during regular workouts.

Welcome to the Supreme 90 Day program. Keep me posted.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Chest/Back done.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 1 Chest/Back done.

Good job Bathsalts
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 47 Tabata Inferno has been deposited.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    AZackery--you rock! You are so consistent with S90, you are an inspiration!
  • AZackery
    Options
    AZackery--you rock! You are so consistent with S90, you are an inspiration!

Thanks Bathsalts.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day Day 48 Chest/Shoulder's Tri's and Walk Slim Fat Start! 1 & 2 Mile Walk 3 Fast Miles! I did the 1 & 2 Mile Walk have been deposited.