I've Started Supreme 90 Day Today

Options

Replies

• fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Ultimate Ball workout, Day 2. Bleah. Hated it. Hate the stupid ball and especially hate rolling off of it! Yuck and it's on the schedule twice this week. :(
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Okay, just did D3--Tabata Inferno and loved it! Challenging but in a good way (thank goodness, after that awful Ball workout that I couldn't get the hang of).
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Okay, just did D3--Tabata Inferno and loved it! Challenging but in a good way (thank goodness, after that awful Ball workout that I couldn't get the hang of).

Good job Bathsalts. You will get the hang of Ultimate Ball
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Completed Day 4 Shoulders and Arms--used 5, 8, 10 and 12 pound weights, depending on the exercise.

AZackery: Thanks for the encouragement. What's the next day's DVD for you? Have you done all of them by now? Do you have a favorite/least favorite DVD?
  • AZackery
    Options
    Today is Supreme 90 Day, Day 49 Rest Day.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Completed Day 4 Shoulders and Arms--used 5, 8, 10 and 12 pound weights, depending on the exercise.

AZackery: Thanks for the encouragement. What's the next day's DVD for you? Have you done all of them by now? Do you have a favorite/least favorite DVD?

Hey Bathsalts. Do yo u mean you have done Day 5 Shoulders/Arms? Rest days are counted as well.

Tomorrow, if the Lord says the same, it will be Day 50 Total Body for me. Yes, I have done all 10 dvds. I don't really have a favorite as of yet. I feel that every dvd is special in it's own way.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Yes, I meant Day 5 DVD, but it's Day 4 for me as I didn't take the rest day before Tabata Inferno. I may have to take my rest day tomorrow because I'll be pretty busy.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Yes, I meant Day 5 DVD, but it's Day 4 for me as I didn't take the rest day before Tabata Inferno. I may have to take my rest day tomorrow because I'll be pretty busy.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today. Yesterday was Day 5...cardio challenge...WOW! I loved it! I'm impressed with all of them so far. I like that they are the same exercises that I am used to, just using them in a different way.

I am planning on buying some more hand weights today. I only have up to 8lbs, and I don't feel challenged enough on some of the moves. And, my balance ball has been my daughters' Hippity Hop...time to get the real thing, I think!!

I can already see a difference in my arms, shoulders, and tummy. I'm gonna be a beast by the time I finish this!! :-)
  • AZackery
    Options
    Okay Bathsalts. Please make sure you take the rest days. They are important as well.

Jarrettd, 8lb weights can make a person feel the burn. Some exercises you will not feel the burn with 8lb weights, but with some you will. Wait until you get to Back/Bi's and Chest/Shoulders Tri's.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Both Supreme 90 Day, Day 50 Total Body and Billy's Bootcamp Cardio Inferno have been deposited.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Thanks, AZackery. I took my rest day today. Tomorrow is Cardio Challenge.

Since you've been doing the DVDs, have you gotten comments on how toned you look? :smile:
  • AZackery
    Options
    Thanks, AZackery. I took my rest day today. Tomorrow is Cardio Challenge.

Since you've been doing the DVDs, have you gotten comments on how toned you look? :smile:

I get comments that what I'm doing is working.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Okay...Day 6, Legs: DONE. I bought a balance ball last night. Having one the right size is nice.

I had trouble with the split lunges. Couldn't get through one without falling over. Had to do them with my back leg on a chair instead of the ball. Next time, I think I'll stop the dvd there and practice until i get it right.

So, do you try to stay in time with them? Do you pause the dvd and work on things, or just give it what you have and move on? I'm trying to figure out how to get the best results. He repeats to focus on form, but on some things, I barely get a few proper-form reps in before they are moving on to something else.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Jarrettd, no, I don't try to keep up with the exercisers. I go at my own pace and make sure, we are on the same page. For example, if we are doing a rep that is between 8 to 12 reps and I only get to 8 and they finish at 12, I'm moving to the next workout with them. Sometimes, I may not make it to 12 like them. 8 and up to 12 is good.

I don't pause the workouts. I work the programs according to my ability. Some of the workouts, I can't do or it might be a little too much for me, so I modify them. There's nothing with modifying the workouts. You have to work the workouts and never let the workouts work you.

Results don't come from any workouts, results comes from people. Do your best. You'll get result suitable for you. The results will come at your own level.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I can't tell a person what to do, but if I could advise you all to do the program as it was designed, please do it as it was designed. Don't double up the workouts. Some people double up the workouts to catch up, if they have missed a workout. I can understand that, although, I believe a person should just do the missed workout the next day, instead of doing the missed workout and the scheduled workout. Life will get in the way of workouts.

Due to my vacation, I've missed 9 day of workouts. I didn't start over, nor did I double up my workouts to catch up. I just picked up from where I've left off. Instead of finishing the program at the original 90 day, I will finish it a week later and I'm okay with it.

Some people double up workouts, because they find them to be too short. Yes, two of the workouts are under 30 minutes. If I am not mistaken, Core Dynamics is like 22 minutes and Total Body is like a few minutes under 30. I would put the dvd in right now to check the amount, but I don't feel like it. I just know that these two are short and some people tend to do both of them on the same day and count them as different days. To me that's cheating. When a person does those two workouts or any other two workouts and count them as different days, they are cheating. The program is for 90 days and a person is doing two workouts in one day and counting them as different days, they are shortening their 90 day.

I don't see anything wrong with doing a Supreme 90 Day workout and a totally different workout in the same day. I do it. This way, a person still be following the program as it was designed. The reason why I do other workouts, is because I'm used to working out for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. I don't always do an extra workout. I don't have a problem with just doing the Supreme 90 Day workout. The program is good and I know how to work the program.

In case you all didn't know, they have a Surpeme 90 Day support forum. The Stop Read This First flyer that came with your program gives you the support forum address and an access code for you to use to be able to sign onto the forum. I'm on there as the same name I'm on here.

Facebook also have Supreme 90 Day and Supreme 90 Day Workout. Today, I've left the Supreme 90 Day page. A lot of people aren't following the program as it supposed to be and when I question people about them doing two workouts, they get offended. I like to support people, but not if they are going to cheat.

The Facebook Supreme 90 Day page has the interview that the founders of Supreme 90 Day did on a news show. I think it was a news show. Anyway, Michele made it known that if people are doubling up the workouts then something is wrong. I may not be quoting her right, but she doesn't advise people to double up the workout.

Again, I don't see anything wrong with doubling up a missed workout with a next day workout to catch up, but if a person is just going to be doubling the workouts just to do it, then that's cheating. A 90 Day program is not hard to follow. There are so many other workouts that a person can do along with the Supreme 90 Day workouts. If they don't own any other workouts, they can easily go to the Exercise TV website and workout to the free workouts on there and there are over 100 free workouts.

Sorry, my post is long. I'll understand if you don't want to be here anymore.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Both Supreme 90 Day Day 51 Core Dynamics and Core Rhythms Samba Fusion have been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Both Supreme 90 Day Day 52 Cardio Challenge and Billy's Bootcamp Cardio Bootcamp Live! have been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day, Day 53 Total Body has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day Day 54 Core Dynamics has been deposited.