Bon Temps - Week 3 of the True Blood Challenge (CLOSED GROUP

Options
12346»

Replies

• Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just want to apologize. I didn't' lose anything this week again! I don't know what to do. I am exercising and eating right but nothing is happening. I lost 2 inches but no pounds. : (
    I don't know if it'd work for you or not I upped my fiber by a good bit and also my proteins (mind you I'm doing lean proteins) and have seen an improvement. I had to eat out in the evenings for two days and still managed not to gain anything back actually loss another .5 pounds

Thanks for the advice. I started a new diet, Visalus and I have already lost 4 pounds this week! Go Me!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    That is so awesome... sometimes it's just a matter of changing up we're doing some.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Huge Number for me this week team!!

5 pounds and 6 ounces!!! Go Bon Temps.

Finally! I don't feel like I am dragging the team down!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    only down 0.8
  • stariera
    Options
    I was down again... so had a decent not huge loss. I'm still at the 168.1 I started the weekend with at least I didn't go up over the stressful weekend I had.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    down to 219.1 :) the last time we weighed in i was 221.3
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Has she posted the results yet? I always miss them and have to go hunting for them :noway: .
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    She was on holiday this week, so no weigh in until next week!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    :noway: :blushing: See I totally missed that! Figures when I FINALLY DO WELL! GGRR! LOL
  • stariera
    Options
    I am hoping my car accident this week doesn't get me off track ladies. I was doing really well but I am in so much pain right now. I'll try to make sure I send inmy results on monday I may send them to her sunday that way I know she gets them.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    I am hoping my car accident this week doesn't get me off track ladies. I was doing really well but I am in so much pain right now. I'll try to make sure I send inmy results on monday I may send them to her sunday that way I know she gets them.

OH My Goodness! I hope you are alright. Wrecks are horrible and it sounds like you are pretty banged up. I was in a bad one several years ago and I still have complications from it. Hang in there girl!
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Don't forget to send unaffected a message with your weigh-ins today ladies!
  • stariera
    Options
    I did my personal weigh in today and was down to 167. I haven't been eating a whole lot haven't really had an appetite. I am committing myself to start logging no matter how bad I feel and how little I eat for the day. I'll be heading back to work this week because I just can't afford to use up all of my leave. The other individual who hit me not having any insurance plays into this big time. I'm going to be responsible for any medical over what my car insurance coverage is. I am praying doc will help me get some relief really soon.
  • stariera
    Options
    Not sure of who all from Bon Temps would like to continue the True Blood Challenge. I was contacted by kathiehughes who is continuing the challenge and would like members from our group still interested in continuing the challenge to contact her as well as check in with her weekly with our info.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    I would like to continue if possible. I have been offline due to moving and having to have my new place wired for internet.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    IS there a new link for our team that I have missed? There is no communication going on here.
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Not that I know of. I know I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, so wouldn't be surprised if a lot of folks are away or busy.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Not that I know of. I know I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, so wouldn't be surprised if a lot of folks are away or busy.

Ok Thanks!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Good Luck with Weigh-ins everyone!