insult the MFP poster above you....

Options
myofibril
myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
Listen. I get it. Lots and lots of people love MFP because it is a friendly, super supportive place to be. It's overflowing with posters full of inspiration, motivation and frankly quite a lot of perspiration (don't you lot ever shower after working out. Sheesh)

I know, I know. You all luuuurve sitting round the campfire, holding hands and singing "Kumbaya," braiding each others hair, before randomly hugging each other, saying "I love you" "No, I love YOU" and stroking your *kitten* (what IS it with the cat obsession on this forum?

And I respect that. Truly I do.

But come on. I can't be the only person on here when he is confronted by so much fluffy wuffy niceness wants to run his finger nails down a blackboard and wreak some havoc. Surely I am not the only overly grumpy, cantankerous poster with a deeply twisted sense of humour?

So this thread is for anyone with balls or steel, buns of steel or who can just handle getting a little down and dirty. Now, I don't mean being nasty or malicious like "the reason you cant get a man girlfriend is cos Daddy didn't love you enough, slutface" but more "Dude, seriously, is that really a goatee or did a sick hamster crawl onto your chin and like, die?"

So, anyone brave enough? Insult at will...

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!
  • myofibril
    Options
    I fart in your general direction...
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha!!!!! Refreshing!
  • Guanaco
    Guanaco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is great. a hampster joke, that just made me feel like was 10 all over again. that is some tru stuff though. all love is no good. someone has to be able to tell you shut the F up grow some balls and move on.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm TERRIBLE at slinging insults in jest because I always worry that I'm going to say something that I THINK is hilarious but unintentionally hits too close to home for the unsuspecting target of my wit so, let me just say THANK YOU for the laugh!! Can't wait to check back in on this thread later today!
  • myofibril
    Options
    I'm TERRIBLE at slinging insults in jest because I always worry that I'm going to say something that I THINK is hilarious but unintentionally hits too close to home for the unsuspecting target of my wit so, let me just say THANK YOU for the laugh!! Can't wait to check back in on this thread later today!

Frankly I'm astonished you said that. You don't even have a head. That must suck for you.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Frankly I'm astonished you said that. You don't even have a head. That must suck for you.
    I have heard a better insult from a 5th grader....and no, you are not as smart as one.
  • hroush
    Options
    I fart in your general direction...

You are fart factory, cheesy, scab picked, pimple squeezing finger bandage. A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Aww it is so touching you think someone actually cares about what you think of them.
  • myofibril
    Options
    Binary - cork it donkey features. Your overbite is scaring the more delicate posters...

Hroush - you need to hook up with that Tobi chick and you can have a headless wedding together. So sweet.

Oh by the way. Shut it moose face.
  • Tobi1013
    Options
    Binary - I sometimes wonder why I am friends with such a dirty bastage.

msf74 - With a face like yours, I would watch what I say about the cut off heads. Just sayin...

hroush - What's the matter?! Too chicken to insult a girl?! Grow a set!
  • myofibril
    Options

msf74 - With a face like yours, I would watch what I say about the cut off heads. Just sayin...

That's Mr msf to you.

You are friends with that Binary dude.

That is all.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    @ Tobi. it is sad you have no friends to take you picture and have to do it yourself. :tongue:

@ MSF: is that a goatee or have you been trying to siphon the septic tank again.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    MSF?? does that stand for Many Sexual Failures.
  • Tobi1013
    Options

That is all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You literally got a spittake with that one!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    MSF?? does that stand for Many Sexual Failures.
    ]
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hroush
    Options
    hroush - What's the matter?! Too chicken to insult a girl?! Grow a set!

Sorry, I didn't realize you were a girl given the username Tobi.
  • binary_jester
    Options

That's Mr msf to you.

That is all.
    ...and she is not friends with you...which places you lower in the food chain. Hyenas would probably look elsewhere than your carcass.
  • myofibril
    Options
    @ TK - yeah, I know you are so horrifically ugly that you have to wear a storm troopers mask all day but try not to let it make you bitter ok?

@Forkdown - shouldn't you be watching a gladiator movie or something? From the looks of your av you seem deeply obsessed with sweaty men, wearing leather underwear, constantly grappling each other....
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'm so fat triple X is not my movie ratings but my shirt size.