Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 (Already in Progress)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    anyone heard from LJ?

Any ideas when the charts are getting posted?
    I'm getting the impression that after two weeks and nothing, LJ is done. I enjoyed it. The support and motivation was great. I started this at 167.7 and am now 144.4 so I am very pleased. I hope everyone is happy with his individual results. See you in another challenge!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Checking in for Team Paramore... 162.5 (same as last week but .5 down since last chart was posted).
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    hey all,i want this charts finished and im not sure if LJ has done them so ive drafted them up

Hope she wont mind!!

If you dont mind i haveput on the weight ive found on the forums but if you could possibly mail me your weight for the 20th and i can get the last week done and dusted :)

THANKS!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am rechecking in if Lea still wants to do the charts, I started 176.00 and I finished 171.6 not much but I will take it and be proud, we have had a crazy ball season and vacation bible school, church camp, work funtions I am proud of a lose and not a gain! :)

Also I am in for another challenge...but can we move the weigh in to Friday????? If we dont do another one I am glad we have done this one..and was pleased to have all your support and inspired by you!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    It was my understanding that this challenge would run to the summer Solstice June 21. That would make this the last week.

I hate to say it, but it does seem like a lot of people have lost interest or motivation i the last 2-3 weeks.

I would love to start a new Rock challenge, maybe after the 4th of July weekend. I know there were a lot of people who did well with this challenge and want to do it again, as well as several people who werent in this cahlenge but asked to be in the next.

LJ.. I know you are busy, but have the last charts posted?

How many of you are up for Rockstar Challenge round2.. I hope we can get that together.
    Yeah, life caught up to me and ran me over. I'm back, but my motivation and spirit have been flagging. I am in favor of doing a RSC2! I want to get a handle on this and kick some butt!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    It was my understanding that this challenge would run to the summer Solstice June 21. That would make this the last week.

I hate to say it, but it does seem like a lot of people have lost interest or motivation i the last 2-3 weeks.

I would love to start a new Rock challenge, maybe after the 4th of July weekend. I know there were a lot of people who did well with this challenge and want to do it again, as well as several people who werent in this cahlenge but asked to be in the next.

LJ.. I know you are busy, but have the last charts posted?

How many of you are up for Rockstar Challenge round2.. I hope we can get that together.
    Yeah, life caught up to me and ran me over. I'm back, but my motivation and spirit have been flagging. I am in favor of doing a RSC2! I want to get a handle on this and kick some butt!!

Ted, you did great throughout the whole challenge. I was trying to keep up with you from week to week.LOL. I feel you on the motivation. Mine has been waning a little but its mostly due to the busy summer and the last week of birthdays and wedding anniversaries. I think starting in March, when I got really serious about this, I learned this more than anything, life is a constant challenge to be healthy. There will always be bad days, busy weeks, parties, celebrations and so much more. I think for me it is just about doing the best I can and not letting myself go crazy but still enjoying life.

I really hope most everyone who did this challenge had fun, lost weight and met some new friends. Most of all, I hope most of you want to do this again.

So many of you, like Ted, have been inspirations to me. Than you all.

~Shawn
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Ah, Shawn, you are gonna make me cry!! Oh, Hell, let 'em all talk!! *HUGS!!* I really don't see myself as an inspiration to anyone, other than a cautionary tale. Thanks to all who were a part of this challenge, you were all inspirational to me. I don't know how many times I didn't eat an extra snack or stayed on my bike for an extra mile because I had to do a good job for my teammates as well as the other teams. Let's do this again in a week or so, maybe get folks back from vacations and stuff. What do you all think??
    Now, how can a fella get a sammich up in here??
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA for the last week and a half, sorry guys! But it's a bit hard to weigh in when your camping in a field... and i had no internet access in my tent to message the team captain! So, sorry DMB, LJ and the rest of the Rock Stars!!

I'm totally up for another challenge though, if we give it a week or 2 before starting! (Give me time to settle into my new country!)

I don't have time now to check all the posts i've missed (as i should be packing seeing as I fly in less than 10 hours!) but I hope all the rock stars kicked butt!

Big thanks to LJ for organising this! And special shouts to DMB, you guys rock :-)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I got busy at the end too but I'm back on track and would LOVE to be part of another challenge with all you. Count me in, please!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm glad everyone succeeded in at least getting some of their weight off. I did a good job of solidly aligning myself with the 150s.

I'd love to participate in another challenge, but I just don't have time right now to make sure I check in every week. But hopefully I'll be able to find the threads and follow along as you all lose weight!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to be part of the next one!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the next challenge!