1 Year Later! With pics (Dropped 70 pounds)

Options

Replies

• cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    looking good! congrats
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Uhh.. the polo sign on the shirt is on different sides... same shirt? You sure this is real? lol
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Uhh.. the polo sign on the shirt is on different sides... same shirt? You sure this is real? lol

One is taken from someone else and one is taken in a mirror. The mirror causes the reflection to be backwards :)

I promise it is me.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person and quite handsome!! Be proud!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    Wow! That is TOTALLY impressive! Way to go!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Now that must be incentive in itself to keep it off...all the ladies saying you look handsome!
    Congrats! Love the orange striped shirt! Woohoo!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WOW!You look like a different person.
    Good for u
    jane:drinker:
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are HOT! Great job! :bigsmile:

If only I were single and 20 years younger. LOL.

Don't worry about the chicks who don't believe your transformation. You've done an awesome job!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look Great!:drinker:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Jumping on the handsome bandwagon! Great job!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Well aren't you the handsome fella!! Congrats....you look great!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference! And OMG aren't you just a hottie for those young girls!

Great job!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture of me from last May to today. I started my lifestyle change in eating habits and exercising back in September 2010. I am not at my goal weight yet but getting close! Trying to build lean muscle now :)

And yes it is the same exact shirt!

may2011.png
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/
    I can honestly say I've never doubted someone's before and after photo but I agree with those that shared it's NOT the same Polo shirt unless the logo was removed and replaced on the other side of the shirt. I guess it's the face we're talking about, the nose is QUITE different in the after photo even losing weight, one's nose doesn't get longer and straighter. Same with the eyes, and where's the dimple on the chin in the 'after' photo? lol

I'll go along with the poster above, if it IS you, you've done well, congrats!

If it isn't, I find that very sad someone would feel the need to go to such an extreme to get attention.

This is NOT meant cruel in any fashion, simply an observation of 2 face photos that simply don't look like the same person, simple as that.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    cutie! good job! fantastic achievement; be proud!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    really? really? c'mon silly, you can see the after pic is in a mirror, that would make the logo on the shirt look opposite. . . all shirt logos are on the same side.

I think it looks like the same guy - and he did a great job. congrats!
  • Crespoh
    Crespoh Posts: 1
    Options
    congratulations great work maybe u can give me some tips. got bad knees am dibetic osteroisos an so on.
    right now am trying my best to loose weight or they are going to put on insulin. an pills.
    maybe the infor u give me can help recover to ninty percent its better then zero.
    thank you and god bless.
  • lizabeth24_10
    lizabeth24_10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look great! keep it up! :)
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, congratulations on your success! You look amazing, wouldn't even think that is the same person in those two pictures. You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is amazing!!!:noway: Seriously, that is one hell of an accomplishment! Congratulations ~ you must feel fantastic!:smile:

BTW you are a cutie ~ the weight loss in your face really brings out those blue eyes!:wink: Well, I'm not sure if they are blue, but they look good!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!