1 Year Later! With pics (Dropped 70 pounds)

Options

Replies

• bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :)
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Your look great and your confidence is so much stronger. It is amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it.

Nice job sweetie.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/

Think about the logo being on your left arm, now stand in the mirror and put yourself in the pose in the mirror, it's still on the left arm!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture of me from last May to today. I started my lifestyle change in eating habits and exercising back in September 2010. I am not at my goal weight yet but getting close! Trying to build lean muscle now :)

And yes it is the same exact shirt!

may2011.png
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/
    I can honestly say I've never doubted someone's before and after photo but I agree with those that shared it's NOT the same Polo shirt unless the logo was removed and replaced on the other side of the shirt. I guess it's the face we're talking about, the nose is QUITE different in the after photo even losing weight, one's nose doesn't get longer and straighter. Same with the eyes, and where's the dimple on the chin in the 'after' photo? lol

I'll go along with the poster above, if it IS you, you've done well, congrats!

If it isn't, I find that very sad someone would feel the need to go to such an extreme to get attention.

This is NOT meant cruel in any fashion, simply an observation of 2 face photos that simply don't look like the same person, simple as that.

All I can say is that I assure you it is me. I challenge you to have someone take a picture of you with a polo shirt on and then you go and take a picture of yourself in the mirror. I bet you all 70 pounds I lost it will be on the opposite side. Also, why would I make something like this up? I was posting because I am PROUD of what I have done. I realize I look like a totally different person and I am THANKFUL for that. I am no longer obese and I am 1 pound away from no longer being overweight.

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive comments!

Dude.... don't worry about the naysayers... personally, the thought that this post wasn't real didn't even enter my head..... :huh:

Anyway.... I agree with the other ladies... you are QUITE the cutie now..... :bigsmile:

Congrats on the loss....!
  • mileneD
    mileneD Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look awesome :smile:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Um.... You're haaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwt. :bigsmile:
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You have done great! Happy anniv! You look great!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Great job well done:smile:
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK CUTIE!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Shame to those ladies who think this is fake.
    I've seen some very successful womens transformations, and I've heard "You looked like your mother in the before photos"
    If a man went and said it was fake..... He would be torn a new one.

70 lbs loss- Great job dude.
    - What was your before weight and current weight if you don't mind me asking.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Well done,you should be very proud of yourself :-)
  • bvannetten
    bvannetten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! YOu look amazing!
  • sm1986
    sm1986 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done!! You look great!

Ignore the morons who questioned the pics, hopefully they will have made the effort to check how they're mirror works and realised how silly they sounded!

To those doubters, please go and stand upfront if your bathroom mirror and poke yourself in the left eye, note which side of the mirror the pain is coming from...... Lol :)

A real inspiration!!!

:D
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man! Total transformation!

It's kinda funny how people still get confused over how a reflection works. I'm sure they've figured it out by now, maybe. :laugh:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!!!!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Aww.. you're such a cutie now! Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • sjones201
    sjones201 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats !! that takes alot of dedication! Keep up the great work!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    One of the BEST before and after I've seen yet! Congrats!
  • mwhartley
    mwhartley Posts: 35
    Options
    Awesome!!! Man you look great!! Great Job!!! Man you rock!!!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!