1 Year Later! With pics (Dropped 70 pounds)

Replies

• MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Here is a picture of me from last May to today. I started my lifestyle change in eating habits and exercising back in September 2010. I am not at my goal weight yet but getting close! Trying to build lean muscle now :)

And yes it is the same exact shirt!

may2011.png
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/
    I can honestly say I've never doubted someone's before and after photo but I agree with those that shared it's NOT the same Polo shirt unless the logo was removed and replaced on the other side of the shirt. I guess it's the face we're talking about, the nose is QUITE different in the after photo even losing weight, one's nose doesn't get longer and straighter. Same with the eyes, and where's the dimple on the chin in the 'after' photo? lol

I'll go along with the poster above, if it IS you, you've done well, congrats!

If it isn't, I find that very sad someone would feel the need to go to such an extreme to get attention.

This is NOT meant cruel in any fashion, simply an observation of 2 face photos that simply don't look like the same person, simple as that.
    This comment stood out because I noiced the nose thing too. I've lost 35 lbs and I was just yesterday talking to my sister-in-law about how my nose is noticably different. It's actually gotten skinnier. Think about all the places on your body that has changed since you started losing weight. The face is no exeption. And as for the polo shirt logo...It's a mirror image people. And what are the odds the guy found another dude with a polo shirt with a logo exactly opposite and got that guy to take a picture of himself so he could use it as a before and after. Seems unlikely.

As for you, sir. Well done! You look amazing and you should be very proud!
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    WOW You look so great!! Congrats :) Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Gotta say your lookin pretty yummy. You have done an awesome job!
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Gotta say your lookin pretty yummy. You have done an awesome job!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    You look great! You've definitely been working hard and it shows!
  • AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Awesome! You look great!
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    who knew there was such a handsome guy under all that??? congrats man!!!!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    You look great!!! Congrats :0)
  • Sandra_M
    Sandra_M Posts: 41 Member
    Congratulations you must be so proud of your achievement and you look so much younger!! awesome!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Here is a picture of me from last May to today. I started my lifestyle change in eating habits and exercising back in September 2010. I am not at my goal weight yet but getting close! Trying to build lean muscle now :)

may2011.png
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

I can honestly say I've never doubted someone's before and after photo but I agree with those that shared it's NOT the same Polo shirt unless the logo was removed and replaced on the other side of the shirt. I guess it's the face we're talking about, the nose is QUITE different in the after photo even losing weight, one's nose doesn't get longer and straighter. Same with the eyes, and where's the dimple on the chin in the 'after' photo? lol

If it isn't, I find that very sad someone would feel the need to go to such an extreme to get attention.

This is NOT meant cruel in any fashion, simply an observation of 2 face photos that simply don't look like the same person, simple as that.

All I can say is that I assure you it is me. I challenge you to have someone take a picture of you with a polo shirt on and then you go and take a picture of yourself in the mirror. I bet you all 70 pounds I lost it will be on the opposite side. Also, why would I make something like this up? I was posting because I am PROUD of what I have done. I realize I look like a totally different person and I am THANKFUL for that. I am no longer obese and I am 1 pound away from no longer being overweight.

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive comments!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    wow...nice job! You look HOT!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member

may2011.png

All I can say is that I assure you it is me. I challenge you to have someone take a picture of you with a polo shirt on and then you go and take a picture of yourself in the mirror. I bet you all 70 pounds I lost it will be on the opposite side. Also, why would I make something like this up? I was posting because I am PROUD of what I have done. I realize I look like a totally different person and I am THANKFUL for that. I am no longer obese and I am 1 pound away from no longer being overweight.

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive comments!

Am so tired of seeing people on here comment on people who have worked their *kitten* off to get the weight off, and be negative! You're rude! simply rude. whether you like their new body or belive it...be nice! So many of us have body issues, and then we get to where we want to be and find we still don't look good enough or even believe it! I thought MFP was about support? very discouraging!
  • skinniejeans11
    skinniejeans11 Posts: 15 Member
    wow good job:smile:
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Hi

I think you look fantastic - well done. (I also think it looks like you in the photo). You should defo be proud.:drinker:
  • celestedavis
    celestedavis Posts: 37 Member
    From cute to cool! Congrats!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Incredible work man! And it's funny. You look so amazingly different, that people think this is a photoshop job.
  • Congrats on your loss! You look GREAT!! and you can just feel the confidence oozing from you!! You've earned it!! :drinker:
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member

It's by the left arm in both pics ;)

The mirror is a reflection!! (where he is holding the camera)

P.S. WOW! That is inspiring!!
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Do people really not know how a mirror works?
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    WOW, WOW and WOW,:noway: 70lbs is so much weight please keep up the good work and keep that before picture as a reminder of where you are coming from and where you don't want to return. BRILLIANT!!! you look good :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!