Options
    www.bravissimo.com
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    Im just here to show my support.
  • SamiiPanda
    Options
    Guys, I don't think you're helping trying to squeeze her into tiny tops for some potential side boob.

I looked for anything on it and I found this site. Maybe it can give you some insight?

http://swimsuitsforwomenover40.com/category/big-bust-swimsuits

"Having large breasts is not necessarily all it is cracked up to be, especially when looking for beach wear or swimsuits. Whilst men may whistle, women know the real challenge to look good, feel confident and swimsuits for big bustsbe comfortable with swimsuits for big busts. It is one that requires special attention. When looking to buy swimsuits with big busts it pays to remember some of the most important points to help you.

The most important point is support. This above all others is the key to big bust swimwear. If you end up buying swimwear for big busts that fails to address this you will be in trouble. For a start who wants to look like they are wearing their bust around their belly button? Get it wrong and you certainly could have that old lady look. It is not flattering in the slightest and will give you a lot of discomfort or back problems. You have to treat swimsuits with big busts as seriously as you would a bra.

The best support that you can get with any style, be it bikini or other cute swimsuits for big busts is a built in underwire. Don’t even begin to consider any swimsuit that does not have this. It will secure the swimsuit and keep it there for your comfort. The best bras have them and so should your swimsuit.

It is also important to combine this with the right strap style. Go strapless and no matter how tough that underwire, every one will know about your big bust the first time you move with any speed! A halter top design is far and away the best one to buy. It will keep everything wear it is supposed to be. So make sure you look at this combination for the best swimsuits for big busts

Of course we also want to look stylish, without revealing all. This is where the cut of swimsuits for large busts is important. Remember that every time you remove any material from a design you lose some support. So the trick is to look sexy without exaggerating your big bust. A V or plunge neck is a great classic look. But you have to be careful as some swimsuits for big busts take this too far. If it goes too low then it will mean far too much movement. Similarly if you aim for a halter neck this has to be just right as well. With swimsuits for big busts, if you have too much material above them then it will also make them look a lot bigger. It is a balancing act, quite literally

Buying swimsuits for big busts is not complicated if you realize the effects some decisions on design, cut and style will have. You want to take advantage of your best assets, without revealing too much and without making yourself feel too uncomfortable or self-conscious. Some swimsuits on sale fail totally, so shop around. Get yourself the correct swimsuits for big busts and you will not even think twice about how you look, instead just enjoying your time on the beach or at the pool."

Hope it helps and good luck to you. I have a friend with a similar problem that I'm going to share this page with.
    :)
  • xxxerinxxx
    Options
    I bought this one-
    http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/bikinis/mystere-plunge-bikini-top/cocoa/fwa9cc/?show=16&sort=1

Im currently a 36GG and it fits perfect and is soo supportive.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread Brandi - it's a whole new world !
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    trust u to be here
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Im just here to show my support.

PPMMSSLLLL
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    PPMMSSLLLL

Sarah - are you qualified to post in this thread?
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

Sarah - are you qualified to post in this thread?

No but one day maybe my boobs will be bigger?????????????????