124»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :cry:

I'm the worst on the purple team.

:sad:

Now listen here Missy!! Now go put your 'big girl panties' back on and come on back!!! We miss you posing and we sure as heck need you for fun, inspiration and motivation....YOU ARE MISSED ...

So you had an off week.....whoopie.....we all do at times, and will continue to from time to time.... pick one thing you KNOW will get you going in the right direction that you feel you can do each and every day.....Hey now.....how about my favorite??!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: water water and MORE WATER :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Now listen here Missy!! Now go put your 'big girl panties' back on and come on back!!! We miss you posing and we sure as heck need you for fun, inspiration and motivation....YOU ARE MISSED ...

So you had an off week.....whoopie.....we all do at times, and will continue to from time to time.... pick one thing you KNOW will get you going in the right direction that you feel you can do each and every day.....Hey now.....how about my favorite??!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: water water and MORE WATER :flowerforyou:

teeheehee:laugh: Meant to say POSTING not posing....:blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: haha see made ya laugh...think of all those calories burned now:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

How's today been going for you? :flowerforyou: I know you posted this entry a few days back.... :bigsmile:

OUR PURPLE PEEPS ROCK DA HOUSE!!

Each one of is important on this team to succeed and cheer one another on..... LOVE TO SEE MORE OF US PURPLE PEEPS posting on here...how great would THAT be to get the whole team posting!!!?? :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :tongue:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Can we get the percentages for the Blue team. Im interested in seeing how we have done that way. That is how the Biggest Loser does it. Thank you in advance if you do do it.

Congrats everyone one on all the amazing weight losses so far.

Connie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Can we get the percentages for the Blue team. Im interested in seeing how we have done that way. That is how the Biggest Loser does it. Thank you in advance if you do do it.

Congrats everyone one on all the amazing weight losses so far.

Connie

Yea I agree...it is fun doing it and seeing it looks similar to the BL on TV:drinker: