Here it is my FINAL Before/After! Also the naked truth!

Options

Replies

• angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! You should be very proud!! I have never even thought of showing how bad gravity shows the extra skin. Mines much worse but I have three kids. I think you are right and you still have some tightening time left since you just got to goal. Be proud of all your work. Dot let any extra skin negate all the work you have put in!! I just posted a pic of my leftovers as well. It was nerve pounding to put that out there.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    Why in the world would we be anything BUT kind? YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! I, for one, am jealous . . . I have to lose 100 or so pounds. So you are a great inspiration. Thanks for posting and good luck on your maintenance; you'll be great!
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    You look amazing and you are such an inspiration!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love that black & white dress in your after pictures ( I want one for my after pictures LOL). Thank you for being brave and posting the "skin" pictures. I know I have a lot to lose, and I'm scared to death of loose skin, but of course in my head its like 1000 x worse than it will probably be. So I think seeing that it can happen, but that its really not that bad (because its not, I actually felt really relieved after seeing your post), really helps me!

Thanks for this!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! Any tips for the rest of us?
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you are some serious motivation for me. i showed my husband and all he could say was "wow!" you look fantastic!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!!! You really stuck with it! I've heard that over time your skin should shrink some...I hope you will always feel confident no matter what! Way to go!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing! and thank you for sharing it gives hope that it's possible. You are inspiring, truly.
  • NabzStar
    NabzStar Posts: 13
    Options
    I already said this on reddit, but you are truly an inspiration!
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing. A massive inspiration to everyone.
    GL on your maintenance. :)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    You have done AWESOME work! It is incredible to know the strength that we can muster if we want to. I remember sometimes I had such a hard time trying to even start to lose weight and someone would say, "Maybe you really don't want to lose weight enough." I thought it was just a mean thing to say then, but now I know what they mean. This is the perfect example put into a picture of asking someone , "Do you really want to lose weight?" You did and you did it! We should all be so luck to look as fabulous as you do! I am 5'6" and my goal is 135. I'll worry about loose skin later! I'm doing what I can now working with weights. My goal was to look better fully dressed and I am looking better each day! Thanks for showing us all what dedication looks like! XO
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations and you look fantastic! :happy:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    INcredible! Way to go!
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congratulation, you look fantistic! I Love you courage!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look wonderful!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. You are quite an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND INSPIRATIONAL. GREAT JOB
  • BrownSkiN24
    BrownSkiN24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome :smile:
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment!
  • hwillick
    hwillick Posts: 6
    Options
    Inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!