Here it is my FINAL Before/After! Also the naked truth!

Options

Replies

• princess4mimi
    Options
    OMG!!!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You INSPIRE ME!!!!! Go Ahead with your Maintenance Phase!!!! Cause you look GORGEOUS!!!! I can't begin to thank you for sharing with us!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
  • Finding_Tina
    Finding_Tina Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful!!!!
  • katie_on_a_mission
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You are really inspiring. Thanks for having the courage to share :)
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! You should be so proud, I bet it's really enhanced your whole life :happy:
  • CTLODEN
    CTLODEN Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started and what an inspiration you are! I applaude your success and wish you a wonderful life of maintenance.
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good for you:)
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • larsbeachgirl
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!! Celebrate your achievement girl WOO HOO !!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I am so inspire by your B/A pics. Congrats on the extraordinary weight loss and good luck on maintaining. :tongue:
  • mommybgood
    mommybgood Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you for being brave and posting ALL your pics. I'm inspired and comforted to know I'm not the only one with skin issues. Great job! You look fantastic!
  • cherryb0mb_
    Options
    wow! You are a true inspiration, well done!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow you look amazing, thanks for sharing you are a true inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, amazing, awesome, well done :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, can you believe it?! You would never know the pictures are the same person. Beautiful job in the weight loss! :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hon you are an amazing inspiration and a great supportive friend. Once again congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look absolutely wonderful!! Congratulations on your achievement. I like that you shared that it took time to lose that weight. So often we look for quick fixes and they don't work. Thanks & good luck!!
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, you look completely different. Congrats on your weight lost journey. You go girl!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :noway: What a wonderful job you have done on becoming healthy! You were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now!!

As for the pictures. Some would ask: Why? Why would you feel compelled to share your most intimate pictures with the world?

Because we have hidden for YEARS! Some of us our entire life. Hidden our fat, our shame, our dislike of our own God given bodies.

By putting it out there you are saying " I am proud of my body!" and "YOU can do this too!!!"

Thank you for sharing. It was a young woman such as yourself that got me moving towards a healthier lifestyle 2 years ago. Tamtastic was just hitting 100 pounds, lost with diet and exercise.

I hope your story and pictures will do that for another person!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    You should be nothing but confident and proud of yourself! You pushed yourself to lose a lot of weight and you look FANTASTIC! You pushed yourself and taught yourself to be healthy- I meet so many women who want to lose over 100lbs, but don't have the motivation to do it on their own so they opt for surgery- but you had the drive and it shows. You are awesome and you again, you look absolutely amazing!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love the picture collage! You look like a totally different person. You deserve a huge pat on the back. My belly looks similar and I am hoping some day it will flatten out more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!