Here it is my FINAL Before/After! Also the naked truth!

Options

Replies

• nikkionamission
    Options
    Well done, you look great!

Just goes to show dedication works :flowerforyou:
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You lost a whole person and gained a new you!!!! Congrats on your hard work! :smile:
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing!!!
  • tigereyz30
    tigereyz30 Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on not only losing so much weight but also for gaiing so much confidence! You are inspiring people with you journey. Thank you for sharing. :-)
  • kng39212
    kng39212 Posts: 5
    Options
    You are amazing! Great inspiration to me!! You rock!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! Hopefully those minor things that bug you will go away, if not...please don't fret! We all have things we don't like about our bodies regardless of size (hair, stretch marks, scars, etc.). You're beautiful!
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You rule, It is so nice to hear that you have got there. You must be chuffed !
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Awesome ;}
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jillatha,

Thank you SO MUCH for posting these photos. I have always wondered what would happen to the stretched skin over my stomach, should I lose my own excess weight. Although you still have a small problem with the excess, you do say that the skin is "tightening all the time" and that gives me heart to continue to the very end.

Congratulations in your wonderful achievement, and thank you for posting. Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You're inspiring!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    great job girl!
  • thinkpink4hope
    thinkpink4hope Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are such an inspiration
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Wow, to say you are an inspiration would be an understatement. You have worked incredibly hard, you look amazing and are beautiful.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    Fabulous. Simply fabulous.
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!! Congrats to you for keeping up with your goal for 3 years and not giving up! It has sure payed off and you look beautiful!!!! :0)
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow- thank you so much for sharing those inspiring pictures! You look great and must feel wonderful. Congratulations!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done !!!
  • msgardner47
    msgardner47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's great you look awesome....It just give me more motivation to continue my journey :smile:
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You're a great inspiration. Well done on your achievments,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!