MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
124»

Replies

• KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I managed 1 mile walk over lunch today. so got in a walk most days.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

Thanks Miss Dee, still feeling a little down, and I have ZERO motivation to workout, this is the 2nd day in a row that I skipped. TOM is getting me down and I can't seem to shake it.
    You've done very well this week!
    Oma - I'm sure your grandbaby will be here in your arms any day now :happy:
    Kris- Congrats on your mile today! Way to go this week!

Over all did ok this week, two days I didn't bring lunch, 1 day I didn't bring my breakfast, but I brought all of my snacks. Did good tonight, had the family over and grilled out. Now just to keep it reigned in over the weekend and hopefully get a workout in as well!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    BUT OMA, YOU SURE ARE A BUSY LADY!!!! WOW!!!

It's stubbornness more than anything! I have a "I can do it myself" streak a mile wide!!! Sometimes good....sometimes disastrous! Have my son -in-law on call for the big jobs! Just in case I create a disaster!!!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I need to join back in this week. It's my 1st week of summer vacation and I need to start off on a good note.

My weekly (Sat 6/10-Fri 6/17) goal is to

1. Complete c25k week 3 and begin week 4 (run @ least 3 days but try for 4)
    2. Walk my dog every day (minimum of 15 min. but 25 on the days i don't run)
    3. Renew my gym membership--it expired on 6/3, but I need to wait until I get my summer pay on 6/15
    4. Stay under my calorie goal 5 of 7 days.

PS--I never add any gains to the tracker either--I feel it's punishment enough to have to wait that much longer to track a loss:blushing:

My results:

1. finished week 3 and will start week 4 today--ran 3 days
    2. Completed except for Friday--ran out of time before going to a concert; however, I did a lot of walking at the show venue
    3. Didin't get to the gym yet (running on my treadmill @ home) but am planning to go renew on Sunday
    4. Stayed under 5 days--went a little bit over on my Cubs trip and way over yesterday at the concert
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :drinker: SkinnyJeans
    GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!!

Seems like you have this together!! I had a semi good week but think I am going to put myself in BOOT CAMP next week. Well for me anyways! LOL

:wink: I am going to try and get next weeks challenge going later today so I can plan some more difficult challenges for me. :bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile: LOL
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :bigsmile: SATURDAY EVENING POST:bigsmile:

This week was so-so! Not happy and not thoroughly disgusted either. I did 5/7 days of actual walking some way! Even resorting to my Walk Away The Pounds DVD because of sleeping in from medication.

6/12…(20 min Walk Away The Pounds)
    6/12…(20 min walk)
    6/13…(20 min Walk)
    6/14…(20 min Walk Away The Pounds)
    6/15…(no walk)
    6/16…(no walk but I worked in my garden for over an hour and claimed 45 min)
    6/17…(20 min Walk)
    8/18…(20 min Walk Away The Pounds) I still need to do it today, but wanted to post while I was still at the computer. ;-) I’ll let ya know how I did!

:love: So how did you all do for the week???? I hope your successes outweighed your defeats as mine did. :love:

I am posting now for next weeks challenge & hope you all join me!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    My week sucked enough to not bother listing anything! I feel like crap and I know it's because I let myself slack off! Bring on the next challenge!!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    My week sucked enough to not bother listing anything! I feel like crap and I know it's because I let myself slack off! Bring on the next challenge!!!

OMA
    Don't sell yourself short!! You started out like a HOUSE ON FIRE!! :drinker:

Take it slower next week.

Let ME light up your life LOL while I try to BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!! LOLOLOL:bigsmile:

Next weeks CHALLANGE LINK IS:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/267734-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals?page=1#posts-3538964
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    So this week was better than the last couple. Mon=1mi, Tues=0, Wed=0.5mi, THUR=4mi, Fri=1mi, that s 7.5 miles durring the work week. I didnt try to record today but have been very busy with laundry up and down the stairs several times and lugging hampers and chasing kids around yard and play ground.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Last weeks challenge, not a complete failure actually not too bad:

1. Weight loss of 2 to 3 lbs, .........loss of 1.6 lbs
    2. Drink at least 8-10 cups of water: DONE
    3. Workout for 6 out of 7 days.............DONE
    4. Eat more vegetables(For me it is eat vegetables)... DONE
    5. No stressing.........................DONE, DONE

This weeks challenge:
    1. Weight loss of 2 to 3 lbs
    2. Continue to drink 8-10 cups of water
    3. Workout 6 days
    4. Eat Cleaner
    5. No stressing

Have a fabulous week all!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hi everyone! Last weeks challenge, not a complete failure actually not too bad:

1. Weight loss of 2 to 3 lbs, .........loss of 1.6 lbs
    2. Drink at least 8-10 cups of water: DONE
    3. Workout for 6 out of 7 days.............DONE
    4. Eat more vegetables(For me it is eat vegetables)... DONE
    5. No stressing.........................DONE, DONE

This weeks challenge:
    1. Weight loss of 2 to 3 lbs
    2. Continue to drink 8-10 cups of water
    3. Workout 6 days
    4. Eat Cleaner
    5. No stressing

Have a fabulous week all!

I would say you had a VERY SUCCESSFUL WEEK!! ~~GOOD JOB!!!!

The new weeks challenge is in my signature!! Please come join us for a new week!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Didn't end last week as well as I started. Saturday's are hard enough to log, but I lost my phone, so I didn't have my handy app, so I got breakfast logged, but then I was out all day, and at this point for the life of me I can't remember what I ate (thought I know I'm not sure I'd WANT to write it down)

On to the new week!