Replies

• mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    sorry double post.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The guy on the expert level of wii zumba is a joke. He sways around in a casual way. I barely broke into a sweat. It's not expert because of the workout intensity, it's expert because he dances around in such an unpredictable way it would take an expert to learn the moves. I get bored very quickly with him and feel cheated! I stick to the girl in the intermediate levels she is awesome and I am wobbly by the end of 45 minutes!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Did an hour on the Wii today!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    The guy on the expert level of wii zumba is a joke. He sways around in a casual way. I barely broke into a sweat. It's not expert because of the workout intensity, it's expert because he dances around in such an unpredictable way it would take an expert to learn the moves. I get bored very quickly with him and feel cheated! I stick to the girl in the intermediate levels she is awesome and I am wobbly by the end of 45 minutes!

LOL!!! You are so right. We discussed this a few posts back. Indeed, he is a horrible instructor. Gina is way better.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options

LOL!!! You are so right. We discussed this a few posts back. Indeed, he is a horrible instructor. Gina is way better.

Yeah that's Pedro's character. Its more hip hop. I just do it with high intensity. I don't worry about the bar across the bottom going green (xbox kinect). Gina gives it to you in the real video so I knew she wouldn't be no joke in the game. Of all his people she is my fav.

Couldn't zumba tonight. My shoulder is hurting from strength training last night so I'm letting it rest. I will get it in tomorrow night...or maybe in the morning if it feels better.
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of zumba last night. Got another class tomorrow. Can't wait!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    20 minute basic last night....was a little lazy yesterday...but did it with a set of 2 pound weights!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Just got home from class about an hour ago, did another hour of zumba.
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    zumba hours week 2
    total hours=2.56
    total calories burned=1695
    great week:love:
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    So I did a total of 1hr and 40 minutes of zumba today and burned 559 total calories....I have finally unlocked Zumbathon on the Party mode. Can't wait to see what it's like tomorrow!!!
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Final zumba class of the week this morning. So much fun!
  • getyupcowgirl
    Options
    I'm totally in! I just bought my Zumba yesterday and I have to say . . . white girl can't dance! lol!
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Did 30 minute DVD this morning and will be doing my usual 20-30 on the Wii later! This is one mega Zumbathon!! :)
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did 45 min Zumba Sculpt and Tone DVD burned 404 calories.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Week 2 - 220 minutes Zumba, 1800 calories burned give or take. i even went this morning even though...i have that stupid female thing going on (take that stupid girlie cramps!)
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    Early this morning completed 20 mins of Zumba on the Wii Expert level. It wasn't that bad but I prefer Gina.

So excited!!! I start Water Zumba next week. Can't wait this should be fun and double the burn :bigsmile:
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Well I did 40 minutes of the Zumbathon....not what I expected...but fun none the less...I don't like that I can't skip Beto's dances but oh well....
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Did 4 1-hr Zumba classes this week! ;)
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I actually rolled my butt ot of bed this am for an 8:30 Zumba class today-70 minutes! (I am sooo not an am person!) That makes three classes this week, Yay for me :drinker: PS: My family thinks I've lost my mind lol :bigsmile:
  • snickers14
    snickers14 Posts: 21
    Options
    Seen as it is Sunday in NZ I am checking in for the second week.
    I didn't do too good this week with the Zumba. I did do other exercises as well tho but still feel a bit bummed at how low the Zumba was when I worked it out! I did Zumba for 40 minutes 2 days and then 20 minutes 1 day this week.

Minutes: 100
    Calories burned: 703

At least if one thing it makes me more motivated for next week!