ZUMBA FITNESS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Today is my Zumba class at my gym. Can't wait....I love my class....I'm also buying a HRM today before class so I can see exactly how many calories I burn. My husband doesnt believe that a person can burn 500+ calories from "just dancing" LOL....I can't wait to prove him wrong!!!!
  • kiannaclemmons
    Options
    hi all ,

can any one tell me how to add the zumba to our exercise report? when i tried under cardio it did not find
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    hi all ,

can any one tell me how to add the zumba to our exercise report? when i tried under cardio it did not find

I just use "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist"

Just did my hour of Zumba now on to weight training! :) Have a great day everyone!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    25 min Zumba done :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Completed 1 hour of Zumbathon on PS3......burnt 421 calories not the best but this was'nt my best sweat session either...baby kept crying in between!! :( Now on to the "classes".......can see a difference in my stomach already!!! Dance that baby belly off!!!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    Just completed 20 mins of Expert Zumba on my Wii. The male choreographer seems to be really off beat to me. I made up my own dance moves just to keep moving. :wink:
  • mbeltran06
    Options
    Did an hour long Zumba class this morning....I love it and have so much energy.....thinking I may do some Zumba on my Wii tonight after my son goes to bed!!

Have a good day everyone!
  • kiannaclemmons
    Options
    thank you !
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just completed 20 mins of Expert Zumba on my Wii. The male choreographer seems to be really off beat to me. I made up my own dance moves just to keep moving. :wink:

Ya...Beto sucks!! I did a lot of bebopping around with him.... the girl...Gina is way better.....not sure why they have him doing the "expert" ones cuz I burned way more calories with Gina!!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options

Ya...Beto sucks!! I did a lot of bebopping around with him.... the girl...Gina is way better.....not sure why they have him doing the "expert" ones cuz I burned way more calories with Gina!!

LOL I jog in place when he's bopping around throwing hand gestures and playing air guitar. No reason for him to kill my burn! :)
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Okay - did Zumba Fitness class plus the Zumbathon for 360 minutes of Zumba, burning approximately 3000 calories.

This week I have class Tues, Thurs and Saturday - but figure I will do the 20 minute Zumba express tonight or the 45 minute toning depending on how long it takes me to get home from work. :D
  • JLynneHughes
    JLynneHughes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy Zumbaing (??) that I forgot to log last week.

Tuesday 6/14 Zumba Sculpt and Tone DVD 45 min
    Wednesday 6/15 Zumba Sculpt and Tone DVD 45 min
    Thursday 6/16 Zumba Cardio Party DVD 50 min
    Saturday 6/18 Zumba Cardio Party DVD 50 min

Can't wait to get started on this week!
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    20 minute wii beginner done. Wow, I got a long way to go.can't wait until class Thursday!
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    45 min Zumba Sculpt and Tone completed. Trying to go for 4 days this week! Loving this challenge definitely going to help me reach my goal!
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    One hour of Zumba class this evening whoo hoo :bigsmile:
  • fleureiffel
    Options
    i'm in as well. better late than never.:laugh:

just received the zumba 4dvd collection from amazon last thurs (6/16/11) so i''m catching up on my log:

thurs-sat (6/16/11-6/18/11) completed 1hr.dvd breaking down the steps and 20 min express workout dvd
    sun (6/19/11) 20 min express workout dvd
    mon (6/20/11) 50 min cardio party workout dvd

wooo! que te mueve?????????? :smooched:
  • mbeltran06
    Options
    Did 20 more minutes....so a total of 65 minutes today....is it possible to be addicted to Zumba....because I AM!!!!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options

LOL I jog in place when he's bopping around throwing hand gestures and playing air guitar. No reason for him to kill my burn! :)

OMG! You gals have me lmbo over here :laugh: Two thumbs down to Beto and his so called Expert 20 mins. Gina is way better!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options

OMG! You gals have me lmbo over here :laugh: Two thumbs down to Beto and his so called Expert 20 mins. Gina is way better!

LOL - you guys do know that Beto is the creator of Zumba, yes? Heh. :D
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

same here...ha ha ha...I couldn't wait to work up to the Zumbaton with Beto only to be way disappointed. Back to Gina! Love her :)
    Beto did awesome creating Zumba awesomeness & we forever grateful, but hand the moves over to the girls! Yeah