ZUMBA FITNESS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hey I can join! I just got the dvd's now, going to start tonight :)
  • metalgearpanda
    metalgearpanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Third Zumba workout of the week, done Zumba Live!

Will probably do some tomorrow too! :D
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Really want to start doing this-am anyway,but can anyone recommend where to get a good hrm/calorie counter??
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Just finished my fifth zumba workout of the week (I took Wednesday off), 45 mins of expert level. Also, I unlocked ZUMBATHON on the Wii!!!!!!!!! I'll either try it tomorrow or Monday! Can't wait! Oh, also I haven't seen a reduction in my arms yet but I seem to have lost an inch and a half off my waist in the last week!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Did Intermediate 45 minutes this morning....I can't wait to unlock Zumbathon. Has anyone done this yet on the Wii?? If so, what's it like?? Have a good day everyone!!
  • EmmaR31
    Options
    I just did the Zumba basics where they teach you the steps and I'm quite tired after it!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    ive just done 65 minutes intermediate my first time at this long normally 45 mins so im very pleased with that
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm still rather new to Zumba. I went to 2 classes the first week, and joined the second week and went twice more. Does anyone have any advice regarding getting an inexpensive video for home use? The ones I've found on the internet are $90, and that just isn't possible with my budget yet. (and we don't own a game system to be able to get a game either at this point) I'm currentlt working out at the gym 5 days a week, and doing 2 Zumba classes a week.
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Did two zumba classes at the gym this week and just purchased the wii game to start Monday so excited!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Did Zumba 5 times this week! LOVE it! Today was the best burn of the week... 485 calories per my HRM... :flowerforyou:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    20 Minute basic done with a set of 2lb weights tonight....forgot to log my 20 minutes of Zumbathon on the kinect thurs...feeling good!
  • snickers14
    snickers14 Posts: 21
    Options
    Monday 13th - Sunday 19th

I did 4 Zumba workouts this week totaling 190 minutes. I burnt 1338 calories from it.
    I hope next week to do at least 5 workouts!
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did 2 20 min wii sessions back to back:

Easy level

Intermediate 2 and Beginning 2 :) Cant wait to do the 45 min session!
  • EmmaR31
    Options
    Just did the 20 Minute Express dvd and it was rough but I enjoyed it!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Just did 2 20 minute expert sessions on the Wii....I worked up a sweat but not as much as I normally do...I just want to get to the Zumbathon.
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just joined My fitness pal today. Im n love with Zumba and would love to join the challenge even though Im week late.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    ive just done 45 minutes intermediate level and 10 min expert level
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    OK, so I was GOING to take the day off BUT I CAN'T STOP!!! I just finished 1 hour of zumbathon on the Wii set on the easy level and then switched to the medium level for tomorrow! I also did 4 reps of 30 overhead tricep curls with 8 pounds... Really motivated by the results I'm seeing!!!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm getting ready to do 20 mins of Zumba tonight on the beginner or intermediate level....I can't sleep :yawn: but I'm happy to read the comments about the progress of ppl joining and taking part in the Zumba Fitness Challenge. I must say ZUMBA is truly working for me. This weekend I went swimming and received many compliments about my slimming down & turned many heads. :tongue:

Although the scale hasn't been very friendly. I can feel the difference in my clothes & my eating habits are more health conscious. KUDOS TO ZUMBA...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • metalgearpanda
    metalgearpanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Done Zumba 20 minutes abs! Tired and happy lol! Late shift now :(