Replies

• strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    i did 35 minutes intermediate on the wii today
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    So, I'm going for my very first exercise class ever tomorrow night, of course it's ZUMBA, and I am wondering what I should wear? Sorry if this is a ridiculous question but I really don't have "work out clothes".
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    Just finished 45 mins of Wii Zumba on the Intermediate level under class 1. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Good Night
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    50 minutes of Zumba fitness Live oh yea.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    So, I'm going for my very first exercise class ever tomorrow night, of course it's ZUMBA, and I am wondering what I should wear? Sorry if this is a ridiculous question but I really don't have "work out clothes".

I do Zumba @ home and just wear shorts and a tank, you will get hot so dont wear anything to warm and dont forget to bring water. . Also wear shoes that dont have to much of a tread or your feet wont slide very well on the floor.
  • HomeschoolM4
    Options
    Count me in too. I do Zumba class on Monday and Wednesday's and at home on the Wii with my 4 kiddos.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Our challenge is using our Wii fitness games and/or our Zumba Workouts 3+ times per week, starting Monday June 13th until July 13th, 2011. Be sure to post your ZUMBA experience updates daily. If daily is not possible then post weekly. So who's interested .PLEASE feel free to join us!

Are Zumba dvds sold in stores, do you know, or do you have to order them online?
  • HMToomey
    Options
    I do Zumba @ home and just wear shorts and a tank, you will get hot so dont wear anything to warm and dont forget to bring water. . Also wear shoes that dont have to much of a tread or your feet wont slide very well on the floor.

At home that's what I wear too, just don't have the self confidence to wear that out... Just bite the bullet? I never thought about shoes! LOL I dance around my living room barefoot (hardwood floors)!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    THe zumba on the WII is fun but it takes awhile to get the steps, but i like it bc it shows when u worked out, how long & i have a bumb ankle right now so i motified it! my arms burned so bad after the 20 minutes.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    ive done 45 minutes today at intermidiate level
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    I did 65 minutes on the intermediate level this morning. I tried the expert and I feel like I get a better workout on the beginner and intermediate levels? Is expert more for toning??
  • HMToomey
    Options
    I did 65 minutes on the intermediate level this morning. I tried the expert and I feel like I get a better workout on the beginner and intermediate levels? Is expert more for toning??

Not sure, but a lot of us have the same complaint. It's not bad I can deal with it, but it's boring and he stops a lot! Once I get into zumbathon I'll start going back to intermediate it's a far better workout, and much more fun!

Did 45 mins of expert zumba on the Wii and have an hour long class tonight!!!

Anyone else notice that they are dancing a lot more when they have the radio on? My sister stopped by yesterday while I was cleaning and Dip it low came on the ipod and I was shaking my booty about a foot from the floor... Fell down and started laughing hysterically! :blushing:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

Yes...I burnt way more calories on the first 2 levels....just completed last 45minute expert one today and hopefully 2mrrw can do the Zumbathon...then I am gonna just do the 20min workouts......Today I burnt 490 calories!!!

Monday: Self Challenge: Slim and Sleek DVD
    Tues: Dance Off: Butt and Thighs DVD
    Wed: Walking
    Thurs: Strength training
    Fri: Zumba PS3
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Did Zumba fitness class last night - for 563 calories, 55 minutes. Hitting it again tomorrow a.m. - then off to the Zumbathon.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Just made it home from Zumba class!
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options

ME TOO!
  • HMToomey
    Options

ME TOO!

I also just came back! So glad I wore a tank top instead of a t-shirt like I was planning! Had 105 mins of zumba today! :)
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    I think I am going to do some more Zumba...I'm feeling a little bloated from my dinner! But I know it's going to give me energy and it's almost 10 pm my time LOL...decisions decisions
  • HomeschoolM4
    Options
    I just finished 45 mins. of Zumba on the Wii at intermediate level, and also 20 mins of Dance Workout today too. :happy:
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Went to a Zumba class this morning - so that's 4 Zumba workouts this week. :smile: