Before & After: 25 years and 30 lbs later (w/pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    You are beautiful in all of them!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!

You give us all hope!:happy:
  • shamminoo
    shamminoo Posts: 1
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME..U LOOK REALLY GOOD...I'M TOTALLY MOTIVATED!!! ANY GOOD TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS...I'M TRYIN LOSE MY LITTLE BELLY FAT AND TONE UP MY BODY BY AGUST 26TH..MY CRUISE..IT'S GOING TO BE MY 1 YEAR WEDDING ANNISERVARY AND I WANT TO LOOK GOOD... WHAT DID YOU DO?
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME..U LOOK REALLY GOOD...I'M TOTALLY MOTIVATED!!! ANY GOOD TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS...I'M TRYIN LOSE MY LITTLE BELLY FAT AND TONE UP MY BODY BY AGUST 26TH..MY CRUISE..IT'S GOING TO BE MY 1 YEAR WEDDING ANNISERVARY AND I WANT TO LOOK GOOD... WHAT DID YOU DO?

I have a ton of tips! To see what worked for me, you can read about it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/down-30-pounds-response-to-questions-114202.

Feel free to send me a friend request. I post tips all the time. :)
  • notmeanymore29
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! :) Congrats on your deserved weight loss! :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job.
  • bjohs
    Options
    UPDATE: As of Saturday, July 23rd 2011 at 8:00AM....... I officially weighed in at my goal weight of 124.0! Actually, I weighed in at 123.8. BONUS!!! :)

Starting weight was 157.0 on January 1, 2010.

Stick with it everyone! When you fall down, just pick yourself right back up and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You CAN achieve your goals. I'm proof that it can be done with enough determination and support!!!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Wonderful pic of before and after. You look so much Younger!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look great
  • Desert_Lotus
    Options
    I love seeing pictures like this they make me happy and know that ill get there too lol:tongue:
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love your story!!!! It is so inspiring!!! I am already feeling optomistic!!! Thank you for sharing and you look fantastic!!!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: As of Saturday, July 23rd 2011 at 8:00AM....... I officially weighed in at my goal weight of 124.0! Actually, I weighed in at 123.8. BONUS!!! :)

Starting weight was 157.0 on January 1, 2010.

Stick with it everyone! When you fall down, just pick yourself right back up and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You CAN achieve your goals. I'm proof that it can be done with enough determination and support!!!

What a wonderful journey...just what I needed today, because I'm ready to give up...loss a little over 35lbs but have plateaued since July 1st...keep going from 157 to 158 up & down every week but can't get pass the 157...SO DEPRESSED TODAY...it was rough to weigh in up that same pound AGAIN!

Well you look great and thanks for sharing your story with us
  • bjohs
    Options
    UPDATE: As of August 22, 2011 (this morning), I weighed in at 121.0! I blew past my old goal of 124.0 and the newest goal of 122.0. Switching over to maintenance mode today. It's crazy that I'm in the same weight range as I was when I was a freshman in college... and that was 24 years ago!!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'2"
    Children: 2
    Starting weight: 157.0
    Starting date: January 1, 2010

Stick with it! It may take some time but it is so rewarding to finally get here!!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    Man, this whole maintenance thing is a lot harder than it sounded. I had reached my goal weight on August 22nd. I have a 5 lb buffer above and below that target weight so I don't drive myself crazy. A week ago I breached that "above" buffer which forced me to refocus. Looks like this will take some more work until I can find the balance my body needs to maintain. With that said, I'm back down to just 4 lbs above my target weight and very happy about that. :) I'll keep you posted on my progress.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    You look great. Excellent job!
  • Dropshot
    Dropshot Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow. You have given me some great ideas and definitely motivated me to get back on track. I have been making half an effort, usually the first half of the day, but then I lack discipline. I love to play tennis, walk my dog and occasionally do more serious exercise, but I am really encouraged by your experience that it is not necessary to lose weight!

Thanks again, keep up the good work and the motivational blogging!
  • Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    good work girl. My weight loss has been slow, but I just keep plugging on. I try to think of every pound lost is actually 2 lbs. One I lost and one I didn't gain. You look great. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!