SIXERS Headed for the Beach--Week 2

Options
13»

Replies

• nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Julia- Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Your right though, at least she with your grandpa again.

Kristen- At least with you being busy your still getting exercising in.

Amy- Glad you are having a great weekend.

Mom- Good job. Gym tomorrow!

AFM: Me and the girls took their daddy to Red Lobster for Father's Day. They really wanted crab legs. Honey got his live Maine lobster and me and the girls helped him eat it. Was a great dinner. Don't think you can go bad with steamed lobster and snow crab legs:)
    Got new floats for the pool and layed out today. Trying to get a little sun on these white ghostly legs of mine, LOL.
    Gym tomorrow, only had one day off this week.

Hope everyone has a great night. Really wanting ice cream, may see later.

Good night ladies!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good early morning.

family gym day today. i will take a nap. or sleep in the pool

nothing planned for today. time to eat breakfast
  • chipper15173
    Options
    family bbq at shanells. chicken and steaks.

got bit by something cleaning up around the pool. that burned off the donut i ate. tired.

hope everyone has a great fathers day
  • jdklove18
    jdklove18 Posts: 252
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just curious if anyone had a horrible eating weekend like me? I feel like I'm up 5 pounds. Anyone have ideas how to get back on track? I'm losing all motivation!

Hope you all had a great weekend, and that Monday doesn't treat you too badly. :smile:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Average day on saturday and bad day on sunday! as a result of a hangover!! I think I'll stay off weighing in till Wednesday and give my body a change to shed the water weight!!!

So i'm going to be real good these next three days, got a new running buddy so hopefully she'll be able to get me motivated again. Have lost all the joy out of exercising because I am so lazy! Got my holiday in a month though so am going to pick it back up this week.

How was everyones weeks? xx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning....

going to the gym this morning for cardio workout. don't know how long at least 30 mins. we will see from there. had a bad eating day yesterday. the scale showed it also. oh well life happens and i move on. i am too old to be concerned aobut how strick i stick to something. if it's there i will enjoy it. it doesn't define me. i am learning this as i grow older.

back later, son due home soon and these has been loads going on around here this morning. want to hear the details.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Happy Monday!

Had a wonderful weekend! Ripped it on Friday and Saturday and got in a 6-7 mile run on Sunday! GREAT workouts! Lots of food yesterday, but I should be okay with the 800 calories I burned during my run!

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Crunchy Nut cereal, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, cereal bar
    L-Mixed green salad, mushrooms, cucumbers, baby tomatos, spritzer dressing, and light yogurt
    S-Pear
    D-Hoping to do some kabobs on the grill...but depends on the rain...if not, some fish with veggies
    S-FF Blueberries and cream frozen yogurt

Exercise--
    JM Ripped in 30-week 4
    Maybe a run...again, depends on the rain

Have a fabulous day!
  • juliebily
    juliebily Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm baaaccckkk....and so happy to be back! Had a great, relaxing vacation last week.
    So, I could totally focus on the fact that I ate well and am sure that I gained weight last week (will do my official weigh in tomorrow), but instead, I am going to focus on the positives of last week:
    1.) great time with my family!
    2.) went to the fitness center 2 days and did a 5 mile hike another day
    3.) exercised 5 times in 9 days

I am back on track this week and still have my goal to hit 155 lbs in 6 weeks!
    I love reading the encouragement and promise to be a positive contributor from now on!
    Julie
  • chipper15173
    Options
    what a very hot day here in the south. it's 99* but feels like 108*. it's too hot to be outside. "thank you dear husband for working and supporting me and the dogs in this heat".

have done good today. went out this morning. did just over 2 miles on treadmill. while there a lady and her daughter(12) came in. they were on the ones next to me. she telling DD how to work the thing and how she is so bloated and that she just started her peroid and she should be able to lose the 5#s by the end of the month, while her phone is blaring music so they both can listen to it. like everyone in the gym wanted to know this information. let alone a 12 year old. to each their own.

julie glad you had a good time. glad to see you back.

back later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    eveing ladies....

ok, did 2 gym visits today. first this morning. than DH said he did want to go tonight so went again. should have taken my book and just sat on the bike. next time. that's what i did. did a few free weights. than came home had breakfast for dinner and he watered the garden and i jumped in my suit the headed for the bath water pool. now it's 8 and i am tired and ready for my ice cream and tv.

see you all in the morning.