What book are you reading?

Options
124»

Replies

• Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I just finished sizzling sixteen by janet evanovich. A great light read - any in the Stephanie Plum series are.

And I am now reading Mermaid - a twist on the classic tale (Turgeon). It goes into more of the lives of the mermaid princess as well as the human princess that finds the prince on the shore. Still a litte early to say if I would recomend it or not, but they are apparently making it into a movie.

A friend has recomended I read The Help next and I am also planning to reread the Outlander series. It has been so long I don't want to read the latest 2 in the series until I refresh my memory on the first few. I have a stack at least as tall as I am at home I want to get through :laugh: :laugh:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am on to Alexander McCall Smiths The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party which is the latest in the 1st Ladies Detective Series. Start at the 1st book if you haven't read any though. A series about a charming lady detective set in Botswana.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Potshot by Robert B. Parker
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Just finished 'Water for Elephants' <--- great!!
    Just began 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

I originally bought 'The Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest' not realizing it was the 3rd in the series... I was so confused reading it! haha
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    War and Peace
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just started GRRM's "A Dance with Dragons" - fifth book in the Song of Ice and Fire series. I inhaled the first four books over the last two months. I hope GRRM finishes the sixth book in less than five years, though... the last time I waited impatiently for the next installment in a book series was when I read Harry Potter.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Almost done with Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich.

I :heart: reading