Warrior Dash: Mud, Sweat, Blood and Beer! Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I did one near Houston, Tx, back in March. LOVED it!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for ALL of the information you shared! I was pretty scared of doing this, but now I'm really excited and starting to plan my costume. I mean, the whole point of running these events is the costume, right?

I'm doing the Minnesota Warrior Dash July 23rd in the 3:00 pm wave. Can't wait now!

Congrats on doing such a fantastic job in a kilt of all things!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    That is awesome!!! and you look so good! Congrats on gettin gout of that alive!!!!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    DOH!!! WHY AREN'T THE PICS SHOWING ANY MORE???

Says that the pics/ video has been moved/ deleted!! :(:(

Please fix, because I want tos how my friends and faly your amazing achievement!!!!

• helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you've exceeded your bandwidth on photobucket! Looks like those photos have been shared a bit too many times... it would be nice to see them, so perhaps you can host them on a different site (or Dropbox)?

H
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Huh. I didn't know that was possible!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Dang, I wanted to see!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Bandwidth exceeded for the month. I'm not about to go through the hassle of reposting everything, and not going to pay for pro. :laugh:

If you want to see a "highlight" reel, check the slideshow on YouTube: http://youtu.be/1jACcTh_Zcg
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ahhhh so thats what happened :laugh:

oh well, nm :)

thanks for the link :)

x
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I am still gonna run this bad boy even though my knee is arthritic. I just take it a little easier.
  • barbacasec
    barbacasec Posts: 106
    Options
    I am doing the Dash in New England this coming Sat and I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I think for me it is going to be a mental game.
    I am in pretty good shape... run 2-3 times a week and bike about 15 miles 2-3 times a week along with strength training... I think for me it is going to be trying to tell myself I CAN DO IT!!

AWESOME job !!! I cant wait to finish it to say I DID IT !
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Kick some *kitten* dude, let us knwo how ya do
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    A bump because my photobucket photos are back up (I exceeded my bandwidth last month!) and to add my OFFICIAL Warrior Dash photos that finally came yesterday. :smile:

Getting the photos was (in my thrifty opinion) outrageously expensive, so I only got three. And made the mental note that next time I get photographed leaping over fire, I shouldn't lean forward so much since it gives an unsightly crease in my abs. :laugh:

wd3l.jpg

wd2t.jpg

wd1cl.jpg
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Mine is August 13th and I cant wait! My hubs and his sister did it last year and this year its a family affair! me, him, his brother and sister in law, and his sister and her boyfriend!....cant wait!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Mine is August 13th and I cant wait! My hubs and his sister did it last year and this year its a family affair! me, him, his brother and sister in law, and his sister and her boyfriend!....cant wait!
    I am doing one in Jan of 2012, post your pictures after the event, this is one of my favorite threads
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! I'm doing the one here in MN in 3 weeks!! Cant wait!

And by the way...your husband is a great photographer...those pics are clear as can be!
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! I'm doing the one here in MN in 3 weeks!! Cant wait!

And by the way...your husband is a great photographer...those pics are clear as can be!

I'm doing the MN one too!! Saturday @ 5:30...see you and all our fellow warriors there! So stinking excited!
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You grinning gleefully muddy wicked wench!!! Fracken fantastic!!
  • barbacasec
    barbacasec Posts: 106
    Options
    Did IT!!! Oh my god it was a blast.. unfortunately or fortunatley however you look at it --- it rained (poured) for 3 dyas before the race so it was extremely MUDDY- running in the woods was a little scary becuase you were slip sliding every which way and there were sticks sticking up everywhere.... I cant wait for next years! How ever the one down fall is the AWESOME case of POISON IVY i have all over my legs!!! did it in 56 mins! Cant wait to beat that time next year!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG looks so fun!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!