Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 4

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Those who stood out in the week 3 numbers...

LikeNoOneElse84.............with a loss of 6.2lbs last week!
LikeNoOneElse84.............with a loss of 3.27% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
analisa_c.........................with a loss of 10.8lbs over the last 3 weeks!
smilingmakesyouhappy.....with a loss of 7.09% of her total weight over the last 3 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE for losing a combined 109.9lbs this WEEK for a total of 324.4lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week3a.jpg
week3b.jpg
week3c.jpg
week3d.jpg

Replies

• Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Amazing, great job ladies.
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS!!!! Yayyy!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    wow- are you responsible for entering in everyone's info every week??? If so, great dedication!
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Yay everyone! Let's keep going! I had slumped on the weekend but this is motivation to keep going!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. Here is to another great week!!! Let's keep it up ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go us! We've already lost the weight of two healthy sized ladies! :drinker:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! And great job everyone! I hope to join everyone with a loss next week!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    high hopes for this week
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Im hoping this week will go better....
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Job Ladies!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone, we've done really well so far.
    I was feeling a bit down and as though everything had stalled, but looking at the chart - I've lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks, which is right on track, I'm clearly just toooo impatient!
    Thanks Rach for all your hard work every week, this really does help me keep on track. (Cute top in your pic too!)

Goal for the next week - keep drinking water, or herbal teas now it's cold. I find I'm sneaking in lots of little extra bites and tastes and cookies, so really need to keep an eye on that this week too.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Great effort everyone!! And Rach, thank you for being awesome and doing the chart!

I wanted to share that I actually got my butt to the gym tonight and started the Starting Strength weight lifting regimen. I learned that I cannot do a single dip, let alone a weighted one. I will be attempting my first set of power cleans on wednesday!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow- are you responsible for entering in everyone's info every week??? If so, great dedication!

She is, isn't she amazing? :drinker:
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I am doing so poorly for this challenge. I haven't even lost a whole pound yet. Oy. This week, I am adding running 3 times to my workout schedule.
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    bump

And WTG Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it going.
    We will all be pin ups by the end of our goals.
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    We are a group of amazing women! Wtg everyone!

Goals this week:
    ° Don't let my breakup ruin my progress
    ° More water
    ° Lose at least 1 pound

Have a wonderful week ladies!
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    Hiya,

I think I confused things by posting in early (on Saturday) as I knew I would not be able to log in on Monday. To confirm I weighed in at 179, so a loss of 5lbs.

Thanks
  • RachVR6
    Options

She is, isn't she amazing? :drinker:

:blushing:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Great week ladies!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! So glad to have finally posted a loss!

Goals for this week are simple:
    -Stay on track with food (cooking at home)
    -Keep drinking my water
    -Run at least 4 times this week and weight train at least 3 times (as of last night, I have gotten in two short runs and one lifting session!)

Hope you all have a great week!!

Rach - Once again, huge THANKS for all of the work you do each week!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hiya,

I think I confused things by posting in early (on Saturday) as I knew I would not be able to log in on Monday. To confirm I weighed in at 179, so a loss of 5lbs.

Thanks

I'm updating the chart now, so you should see yourself up there in a little while. :flowerforyou: