Replies

• andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Same again for me: 131.6
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies... I am weighing in at 170.4 :)
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    So I failed at my goal of not letting that jerk off ruin my progress, I gained 3 pounds this week. I'm back at 168. It's a new week and I'm moving on!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi all, some good losses and a few people with a tough week behind you.
    Time to look ahead for a good week next week!

I'm weighing in at 166.5 this week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    157:happy:

I'm down 1lb from last week and pleasantly surprised. I snacked alot this weekend and didn't really push it in my workouts. Hopefully its not a fluke and I can keep it going this week! Good luck everyone! Thanks again Rach - I love this group:flowerforyou:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. I'm weighing in at 208 this morning. I'm not happy with a gain, but it isn't a surprise. I know what I did/ didn't do last 2 weeks, and I am motivated to get back on track.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    252.9 this morning
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Well it's not so good. Last week's WI was 141.8, this week's WI is 142.8 :( I'm not surprised. I had a bad stomach ache all weekend (probably from the crappy food I ate cuz we were on the go most of the weekend) and I didn't work out. This morning I was exhausted and didn't work out either. I'm pissy and annoyed because of it (I'm starting to need my morning workout)

Plan for the week:

* Drink all my water
    * Stay w/in my calories
    * No fried food!!!
    * Exercise as much as possible

WI Week 4 = 142.8
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! It's 149.0 for me this morning. I am really happy with my loss this week. I wish every week were like that...I would be to my goal in no time. I did really well Sun-Wed last week...but struggled on Thur-Sat (didn't workout). Sooo...my goal is to try and get 6 workouts in this week!!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week.. I stayed the same. It looks like a lot of us had a tough week, but that's ok. Let's just move forward and make this our week!
  • lillie1201
    lillie1201 Posts: 64
    Options
    190 exactly. Down 4.8 since last week. TOM gone, and REALLY worked hard this week- doing the happy dance!! :happy:
    Have a great week pin-up's!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Morning, not so good for me. :frown:
    Weighing in at 150, booooo.
    Hope everyone had a losing week!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning, not so good for me. :frown:
    Weighing in at 150, booooo.
    Hope everyone had a losing week!!!!

How's that baby bump coming?? :flowerforyou:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    185.2. Kept most of the 4lb I lost last week off...even with a baseball tournament this weekend. Here is to another week with more water, eating well and working out 4-6 times this week and at least 45 minute workouts. Let's get this ladies! I can feel my inner pin-up screaming to come out!!! :wink:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No change this week. Even though I'm not doing well on this round of Pin Ups, I know for sure that I would have given in completely if I didn't have this group and Monday's weigh in on my mind every week. So, this group is my NSV for the week. Modern Day Pin Ups is the only thing keeping me semi-focused at the moment, so thank you! I probably would have walked away from it a couple of weeks ago when I stopped losing, but this group makes me feel obligated to stay in the game. Even if I'm not doing my best, I'm still showing up knowing that one of these days I will kick it into high gear and regain my motivation, but for now, I'm hanging in there (barely). :flowerforyou:

Have a good week Pin Ups!
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    not a good week for me!
    209 even.
    Maybe next week, I can see some change!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am down 3lbs to 222lbs :bigsmile: It figures that as soon as I "own" the pounds I was up I would start losing again :laugh: :laugh:
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    165 on the nose this a.m. Wanted to be down more, but at least I'm down. I can't wait to see the new chart with my numbers! I love to see that every week.

: ) Everyone is doing so well!!!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a fan of my current weight. TOM started yesterday and have been eating over my calories way too much.

I'm re-starting a workout routine today. Hoping for a great loss next week