Worst movies ever!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'd have to sat that Borat tops my all time list of worst movies ever, but a lot of people differ with me on that as it was a huge success at the boxoffice :)

Borat was rediculasly stupid; I only watched 10 minutes of it and had to turn it off before i lost my mind!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Boy Eats Girl -- dorky Scottish zombie flick about a reanimated suicide case. Teen drama everywhere. While we're on paranormal subjects, don't get me started about how pathetic the Twilight franchise is.

Drag Me To Hell -- can we just have a seperate category for movies so bad they're hilarious? One Missed Call, Human Centipede, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Rubber (KILLER PSYCHIC TIRE NAMED ROBERT GOES ON KILLING SPREE~*~*), the one about the killer gingerbread man, all of the Saw movies... Aaaahh, good times, good lulz.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Rocky Horror Picture Show. Worst. Movie. Ever.

Feed me, Seymore! :noway:
    The quote tho. Are you confusing RHPS with Little Shop of Horrors...?
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Skyline... I've never actually been ANGRY that a movie was produced, until I saw that. If you ask me to suspend disbelief, give me a reason to do so. Gratuitous destruction is not enough to keep me interested!!!!

I suppose it's good that the two brothers that made it provided most of the funding, then.

No, it's not a good thing!!! I feel bad for them now. They could've used that money to retire. Early. Before making any bad movies.
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    STARSHIP TROOPERS, the 2nd one was wayyyyy worse than the first, but they were both bad.