Share a story about your Father

Options
1235»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I don't know my father, doesn't mean anything to me.

My stepdad who I just call dad treated me like he was his, always. I don't have any one particular stories. He was ex-Navy and very strict growing up. I didn't appreciate it then but I do now, wish he was more strict with certain things. One thing that I always relate to dad, among other things, is that he was always a man of his word, good or bad he did what he said he would do. I'm not an overly trusting person but I will never doubt anything he says. At times he may exaggerate slightly but I know the bulk of what he's saying is always the truth.

Happy Father's Day to all the father's and step-father's out there.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My real dad has been a truck driver since before i was even born...he is very unhealthy because of his job...i keep waiting to get a phone call telling me that he has dropped dead because of a massive heart attack :cry: It really saddens me because he is very supportive of me losing weight but when i bring weight loss up to him he says i have always been like this and it is hard to eat healthy when you are on the road all of the time...i disagree with this...i just really think it takes dedication and change...i pray for him everyday....i guess that is all i can do....he knows he is unhealthy but chooses not to do anything about it :explode:
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    bump