Replies

• Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look so great! Congrats!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I would have to agreee... I can barely tell if was you at the end. congrats! keep up the hard work!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Just keep the faith and keep pressing on. You can do it!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look amazing! You've done so great up to now, Im more than sure you can do those last 15 pounds in no time.... WTG!!
  • cajode11
    cajode11 Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You look amazing! you look like a completely new person! Congrats!!
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It always amazes me when someone loses over 100lbs. You look awesome and I am sure you feel so much better. Way to go. I hope the last few pounds come off with ease.
  • JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning! and on top of being skinny, you're BEAUTIFUL!
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!

Those last 15 pounds are tough (I've been there in the past). Probably you need to change up your workout a little bit - have you tried circuit training? That can do some really amazing transformations to a body in a short period of time. That said, I tend to agree that the last 15 will work itself out on its own if you are patient enough.
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WOWZA KEEP IT UP!!! YOU LOOK FAB!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are so beautiful and SO inspiring! Congratulations! You've got this. :flowerforyou:
  • TIFFYBABY83
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope one day I can post some before pic and after pics! Great Job Girl, you rock!
  • bemoore81
    bemoore81 Posts: 18
    Options
    you do not look like the same person , you have done a fantastic job keep up the good work , You are a inspiration to those of us over the 200 mark
  • rurena09
    rurena09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! You look so great, good luck with the last 15 pounds (:
  • duncnmollysmom
    Options
    Absolutely SPECTACULAR! Now go get those last 15 and kick their butts!:happy:
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    What a cutie patootie!! GREAT WORK! You really look fantastic. Way to go!
  • xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    this is absolutely amazing!!!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And super stylish too, love your haircut & the shades! You look years younger, isn't it amazing what good food and exercise can do?! Congrats!!! :D
  • heidikins7
    heidikins7 Posts: 22
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go!
  • robynmayswan
    Options
    Wow, you look simply amazing!! You have inspired me. I feel like this just might be possible. Sorry I have no advice. This is my first time on this web site. I have lost 36.4 pounds so far and have a long way to go. Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!