Replies

• Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference ! Congrats !
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Congrats on your weight loss... that's amazing and must so be worth it at this point! :drinker: You obviously have an incredible amount of will-power and drive to get where you are today so I have NO DOUBT you will lose those last 15 lbs. Wishing you all the best and continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    You've done so fabulous and you are looking so good!

I am 5'6" also and I'm just a little higher than you (at 163). I'm older than you so my weight will come off different but... for the scale to move for me, I need to be more in the 1200 - 1300 calorie range and stay within the guidelines that MFP gives for carbs/fats, etc. as well as work out. With those numbers, and working out consistently, I can lose an average of 1.4 lbs a week. With those numbers and movement, one of MFP friends (at 163) can lose about 2 lbs a week. She's my age.

Good luck with the last 15!! I know you can do it!
  • vetty41
    vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you look so great! you should be so proud of yourself!!! wish I could help with the last bit of weight...I think it's the hardest to lose. But, you can do it!
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is a pretty amazing transformation!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing!!! You have such a beautiful smile, but I didn't even notice it until you lost the weight! I bet your husband is happy ;)
  • Stunner97
    Stunner97 Posts: 4
    Options
    congrats you look great
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    You look so great! You're beautiful and you should be proud. It's not easy to change your whole lifestyle.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! It's so inspirational that you lost all that weight simply by changing your life. Congratulations!!!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing. You are a beautiful girl!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can say is OMG!!!!! What an awesome job you've done :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • butterflywingz
    Options
    Your look amazing!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I know how your feel. I havent lost as much but my before and afters (which I'm scared to post) are dramatic. Anyway, I have about 12 lbs to loose and I think it gets tricky in your mind. I dont want to feel overwhelmed but I'm starting to think I might want to shoot for 135!!! Scary thought because I know that would basically put me right were you are. But I'm so short its the healthy thing to do

I think you answered your own question when you said, this is a lifestyle change. Keep up the great work. Eat right as a lifestyle and eventually your body will get there. This whole journey takes patience.
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Proud of you.
  • beedubyaw
    beedubyaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing job!! You look great!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!you look awesome!!
    jane:drinker:
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Congrats!
  • jday1285
    jday1285 Posts: 16
    Options
    :happy: wtg congrats on the weightloss. you can do it with the last 15 lbs.
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FABULOUS:) Thanks for posting!! I started out around the same weight as your SW-your pics let me know that it CAN be DONE:)
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!