BWL~All teams

Options

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Day 8 & I survived, AGAIN! Although, I do think I am talking to myself now!:laugh:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm still here...barely!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    can I get in on this? I am a bit late, but need all the motivation that I can get.
    If/ when I make it I will reward myself with bubble bath for Bath and Body Works:smile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am here and still going strong! Perfect this month, and today marks day 20 of eating at or below my calories!!!

Plus, I have gone to the gym 19 days in a row!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    can I get in on this? I am a bit late, but need all the motivation that I can get.
    If/ when I make it I will reward myself with bubble bath for Bath and Body Works:smile:

Yes, of course..everyone is welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'm still here...barely!

Glad you're still here, even if it's just barely!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I am here and still going strong! Perfect this month, and today marks day 20 of eating at or below my calories!!!

Plus, I have gone to the gym 19 days in a row!

Wow, that's GREAT, Rain! You are doing fantastic!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    ok so I havent started anything on this thread yet so today is the day to do that. I am know I havent been over yet this month because I have been working out steadly and burning 400 calories or more each day. I have been under my calories but I havent been eating the best for me food this month. I have eaten fast food a couple of times but I try to limit what I get there. So my challenge for me along with staying under calories is no more fast food for this month. That can be hard sometimes unless its a salad then. Today I am picking the boys up from school and taking them to the park afterwards to play with some of the other kids. They go on Thursdays night and then run a few errands. Hubby gets off work at 5 so I will pass of the kids to him and go to the rec center and work out and then do my Zumba class at 7. Those are the days that make it tough not to get fast food. Maybe I will bring me a sandwich with me.

Connie
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hey guys - I'm back on this! :flowerforyou:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. My Comcast went out sometime on Friday and left me without internet, phone and cable. I wasn't able to log my calories on MFP but I am pretty sure that I stayed withing my range! Comcast is fixed and I have been logging faithfully and not going over.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    It's so much easier to stay within calories when you wipe out fast food. I use to have Wendy's grilled chicken & a chili until I started paying attention to sodium, too. They are pretty low cal but the sodium is outrageous so I've been really good about not eating out lately. That's not to say that I'm never eating out again, just not 2-3 times a week like we use to. Now we eat out once every two weeks, if that. Bringing a sandwich is a good idea, Connie.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hey guys - I'm back on this! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back, C!!! Are you feeling better?
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'm still here. My Comcast went out sometime on Friday and left me without internet, phone and cable. I wasn't able to log my calories on MFP but I am pretty sure that I stayed withing my range! Comcast is fixed and I have been logging faithfully and not going over.

I go nuts when my internet is out..I can't remember what life was like before it! LOL

Welcome back!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Everyone do ok today (day 9)? I went over on sodium..blah...but stayed within my calories! :flowerforyou:
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I stayed within my calories today:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I stayed within my calories today:bigsmile:

Good for you, Licia!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I made it thru day 10...working on 11 now...and it's the DREADED weekend! :grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Let me tell ya, girls....Day 11 has been T O U G H!!!!!!!!!!! I have been tempted to BINGE all day..not sure what the trigger is but I want it ALL! :grumble: Anyhow, I survived....with a whopping 40 calories left! :laugh: Anyone else still kickin'?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm out as far as getting my reward goes...but I'm still trying! :laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've only just found this thread :cry:
    Is it too late to join?