BWL~All teams

Options

Replies

• jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi cyberswitch - you have to contact canlitas she will asign you to a team!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I've only just found this thread :cry:
    Is it too late to join?

Anyone can join this, Cyber..just trying to make it thru October and stay within my calories.:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    OK... day 12 is ALMOST over...hopefully I can make it thru the night without succumbing to the binge monster! I did fine most of hte day but the last 2 hours have been tough. If not for THIS challenge, I would have give in tonight. And I am FULL...but I want EVERYTHING! :grumble: Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    Have been within my calories on the 11th and 12th.
    Last night was not easy, I seriously wanted a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich and was lucky enought to have enough calories left from working out to have one:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 13 was a breeze..thank God! Hopefully today will follow suit...

How's everyone else doing?:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Survived 14!!!!!!!! snoopydance.gif
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 15 was close but I didn't go over. I'm starting to think I'm typing to myself, again. :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Day 15 was close but I didn't go over. I'm starting to think I'm typing to myself, again. :laugh:

I'm reading! & I'm proud of you....that's awesome 'Losing_It'!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options

I'm reading! & I'm proud of you....that's awesome 'Losing_It'!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thank you, Fitness!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I just found this thread also and would like to try it. Of course half the month is over but I'm in for the rest if that's ok.

Thanks!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have been staying within my calories all week - YAY
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I just found this thread also and would like to try it. Of course half the month is over but I'm in for the rest if that's ok.

Thanks!

Of course it's ok...hop right on the wagon. The more, the merrier!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I have been staying within my calories all week - YAY

Good for you, Chrissyh!!! Keep at it!:flowerforyou:
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I keep forgetting to come here and state my calories.
    I did great on the 13th and 14th.
    Yesterday I had everything figured perfectly, but had to run to town and we ran a bit late....when I got home I ate more than I should have and I am pretty sure that I went WAY over.
    Today is a new day and I am back at it:happy:
  • jennNva
    Options
    Ok here we go!! First day for me - just joining the group but I stayed under my calorie limit and about killed myself kickboxing for an hour today. Oh - I love your candy corn pic, they are one of my favorites along with the candy pumpkins. But I won't be eating those this year!:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Ok here we go!! First day for me - just joining the group but I stayed under my calorie limit and about killed myself kickboxing for an hour today. Oh - I love your candy corn pic, they are one of my favorites along with the candy pumpkins. But I won't be eating those this year!:happy:

I think they are cute but I never did like the candy corn or pumpkins! Weird, I know. :laugh:

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 17 is going to be my biggest challenge so far this month!!!!! We are going to LaRosa's for dinner tonight so I have been exercising my hiney off all morning! :glasses: I CAN SURVIVE THE PIZZA PARLOR!!!!!!!! I hope so, anyway!:laugh:
  • jennNva
    Options
    Yeah - I made it on my second day under my calories. I even squeezed in a small piece of chocolate (40 calories). How did dinner at the pizza place go?
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I did GREAT at the pizza place...I didn't even have one bite of the appetizer (cheesy bread) everyone else had. I didn't even do dessert..I was too full after my calzone & slice of pizza. I stayed within in my calories so I was a happy camper!:laugh: Day 18 is going good so far. :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 18 was TOO easy....too bad every day can't be like this. I am STUFFED but still have 300 calories left so I have to add something else. Why can't every day be this good?????:grumble: