Before and After Pics - 30+ lbs lost...

AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
Hi Friends,

I thought I would post my before and after pics (now that Shorerider taught me!). I have SO few pics of me at my heaviest - I hid from the camera all the time. I was almost in tears sitting here at the computer - I can't believe I was that big. I have lost a little over 30 lbs from that first pic taken only weeks after my daughter was born.

It CAN be done everyone! My battle is far from over, but I'm working away at it one pound at a time! Thanks to everyone for their support and inspiration!
:flowerforyou:
Amanda

FATMOMMY0001.jpgSANDIEGOPIC-PURPLE0001_1.jpg

Replies

• AJCM
    Hi Friends,

I thought I would post my before and after pics (now that Shorerider taught me!). I have SO few pics of me at my heaviest - I hid from the camera all the time. I was almost in tears sitting here at the computer - I can't believe I was that big. I have lost a little over 30 lbs from that first pic taken only weeks after my daughter was born.

It CAN be done everyone! My battle is far from over, but I'm working away at it one pound at a time! Thanks to everyone for their support and inspiration!
    Amanda

FATMOMMY0001.jpgSANDIEGOPIC-PURPLE0001_1.jpg
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Looking good. Keep up the good work
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!!!
  • AJCM
    Okay it finally worked! Yahoo! Thanks Shore!
    :smile:
    Thanks ladies for the kind words!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :drinker: :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Way to go...you look wonderful!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    WOW! You are such an inspiration!! Seeing your amazing transformation helps me to hang in there and stick to my plan, even though my weight isn't coming off as fast as I had hoped! I know that in time I can be where you are! Looking good!!
  • You look wonderful. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • AJCM
    WOW! You are such an inspiration!! Seeing your amazing transformation helps me to hang in there and stick to my plan, even though my weight isn't coming off as fast as I had hoped! I know that in time I can be where you are! Looking good!!

NewMK - you can do it!!! I still have more to lose, but it just takes time (heck I know all about the battle!). You are such a beauty just as you are! You look like my after pic now! :smile:

Thanks to all for the kudos!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Amanda!

You have done an amazing job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You were beautiful THEN and beautiful now!

I am so proud of you girl!! :drinker:

WORK that body!!

:heart:
    -Tami
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    You look great and YES it can be done!!!! Just takes hard work and patience!
  • AJCM
    Amanda!

You have done an amazing job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You were beautiful THEN and beautiful now!

I am so proud of you girl!! :drinker:

WORK that body!!

:heart:
    -Tami

Hahaha! It's not the best of my after pics - I'm rethinking the whole 'trouser jean' look for me - but I have to stop being so critical of myself! Argh! Thanks!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Amazing!! You look great!! Way to go!! :bigsmile:
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    You are one hot mama! Congrats!!!
  • AJCM
    :flowerforyou: Thanks nopogal and Carrie!
  • You look GREAT! CONGRATS!:smile:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    You look absolutely beautiful and stunning. I'm jealous... Keep up the amazing work. :smile:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!:flowerforyou:
  • Wow! you look fabulous!!! You are a great roll model for those of us just starting out - THANK YOU:flowerforyou:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member

NewMK - you can do it!!! I still have more to lose, but it just takes time (heck I know all about the battle!). You are such a beauty just as you are! You look like my after pic now! :smile:

Thanks to all for the kudos!!!

More to lose?!? You already look fab!!
  • Thanks so much for posting! I'm plateauing at 23lbs and I needed a little inspriration :happy:

77063.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!