Before and After Pics - 30+ lbs lost...

Options

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting! I'm plateauing at 23lbs and I needed a little inspriration :happy:

77063.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

You will break it! I had a serious plateau every 10 lbs or so.... 173, 163, 153.... it usually took a few weeks to get through it. Stick with it! You're doing great!

Thanks to all for the kinds words!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I just have to say you look AMAZINGGGG!
    Love your outfit in the after pic
    We shouldn't be so hard on yourself...your before pic was a 'few weeks' after having a baby..so soon?

CONGRATS CONGRATS...you've done a fantastic job!

Kim
  • AJCM
    Options
    Hi

I just have to say you look AMAZINGGGG!
    Love your outfit in the after pic
    We shouldn't be so hard on yourself...your before pic was a 'few weeks' after having a baby..so soon?

CONGRATS CONGRATS...you've done a fantastic job!

Kim

Thanks Kimber! Hope you are well! Those sun spots have faded a bit since the fall has come - did you get any new ones this summer?
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!

Great job!! :drinker:
  • AJCM
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!

Thanks! What a compliment from you - my hubby caught a glimpse of your av pic and he was quite impressed!!!! :tongue:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!

Thanks! What a compliment from you - my hubby caught a glimpse of your av pic and he was quite impressed!!!! :tongue:

Thanks. :blushing:
  • p90x_Dude
    Options
    You look randy baby yeah!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, personally, I think you're beautiful before-- and holding that baby is an extra plus. But, you look really great, now, too-- it's awesome!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    You look randy baby yeah!!!!!!

Hahaha!!!!! That pic was taken PRE margaritas!!! I should send you the one taken post margs, it's hilarious!!!
    :tongue:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Well, personally, I think you're beautiful before-- and holding that baby is an extra plus. But, you look really great, now, too-- it's awesome!!

Thanks Marla - she is (and was) such a sweet baby. I would LOVE another (I have to avoid your profile - I look at your family pics and my ovaries throb for another one) but the hubby is really happy with just two!
    :ohwell:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think both pics are great, and if you think the "after" pic is not one of your better ones then I may have to hate you (kidding) - you are gorgeous!!!! And I am jealous :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • AJCM
    Options
    I think both pics are great, and if you think the "after" pic is not one of your better ones then I may have to hate you (kidding) - you are gorgeous!!!! And I am jealous :wink: :wink: :wink:

You are so kind! Thanks! Look at YOUR pic!!!!! Those abs!!!! :tongue: :smile:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amanda.... just WOW! What an inspiration! You look absolutely amazing !!

congratulations! :heart: :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hubba Hubba AJ!!

Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • kmkbh05
    kmkbh05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look good! :smile: How did you lose your middle? That is my biggest set back!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    You look great! Good job so far and good luck with the rest :)
  • sotor
    sotor Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome.
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Thanks ladies - you made my night!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Congrats to all of you as well - doing great! Let's keep up the good work!!!!!
    :smile:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Wow you look good! :smile: How did you lose your middle? That is my biggest set back!

Okay - 2 babies in less than 2 years - my abdominal area was A MESS!!!!!!!!!

It just took time, and losing some of the weight, and lots of crunches - that seemed to work. Really, the crunches were kind of fun, and easy, and they seemed to make things go back to where they should be!

Of course my tummy is not what it was pre-babies, but it's much better than it was. Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!