• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Thanks! How are you doing? It's been a long time since we've bumped into each other on here!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    You look GREAT! Seeing your before and after gives me hope of reaching my goals, thanks.:bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look - as my 8yr. old son would say - STUNNING! You really do! Congrats to you on your success! :drinker:
  • stenogal
    Options
    Wow!:wink: You look great! I can't wait to look back on all of my hard work and see success like you have already accomplished! You are BEAUTIFUL!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yummy Mummy!!!! This makes me look forward to attaining my goal! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Yummy Mummy!!!! This makes me look forward to attaining my goal! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:

You WILL reach your goal!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    AJCM-- anyone tell you that you look like Courtney Cox?
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    WOW you go girl keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    AJCM-- anyone tell you that you look like Courtney Cox?

Hahahaha! I wish! Actually, I do get that, and when I was heavier people started saying Terri Clarke ( I think a country singer - I don't really know her, but I got that one a few times!).
    :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Thanks! How are you doing? It's been a long time since we've bumped into each other on here!

Doing great thanks! Internet issues. I pop in here and there. Keep up the great job!
  • AJCM
    Options

Doing great thanks! Internet issues. I pop in here and there. Keep up the great job!

Ohhh! Well glad to see you are back around here!
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    I have to say STUNNING!! Im sitting here thinking wow I have a long ways to go but after seeing your progress I know that if I work hard I will be there too. What great insperation and keeping me motivated. Keep up the good work!!

ps. I am new here so if anyone wants to add me please do! im loking for friends to help support me and i will do the same for you!!

xoxo Larissa
  • AJCM
    Options
    I have to say STUNNING!! Im sitting here thinking wow I have a long ways to go but after seeing your progress I know that if I work hard I will be there too. What great insperation and keeping me motivated. Keep up the good work!!

ps. I am new here so if anyone wants to add me please do! im loking for friends to help support me and i will do the same for you!!

xoxo Larissa

Thanks! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Check out TamTastic's profile - she is an AMAZING success story! When I would get discouraged, I would literally review the profiles of successful people, and would remind myself that it is possible!

Good luck and keep in touch!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Bump...

I needed to check out these pics today to get my butt on the treadmill! - I had to remember where I've come from!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Bump...

I needed to check out these pics today to get my butt on the treadmill! - I had to remember where I've come from!

sport040.gif

Get goin' you!! :wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Somehow I missed then when first posted but great job! signs-yourock2.gif
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! Beautiful after pic-and no, you weren't bad in the before picture either! My goodness, you just had a baby! Congratulations and hang in there!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! GREAT WORK! hehe I have lost 40 pounds and got 40 more to lose! I AM DOING THIS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!