Replies

• emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the next round!
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have never done a MFP challenge before, but this sounds like what I need to keep me on track and heading in the right direction!
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    This is my post so this challenge is easier to find! I will be back Monday and Olivia I already volunteered for one week but if you don't get enough people I will take on a second week, just not the first two weeks of August because I will be on a beach somewhere with my husband who I haven't seen in 9 months! So excited to maintain the accountability and progress the other challenge has helped me keep up!

phew, lucky for you I put you in for the beginning of july! this will help you get super sexy for your vacation!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll post my NSV goal on Monday :smile:
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been on the look for a challenge that hasn't already started, so I am in. I need the motivation right now.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm In! Add me as a friend people! I love the encouragement and motivation!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey dropping in from Midsummer meltdown just to say that i'm joining fit for fall. Still having problems setting a goal weight though.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm interested!!! Will check back Monday!!
  • shellbell2312
    Options
    Count me in! See ya monday
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need to kepp the motivation going. Not to sound stupid-but what exactly does NSV stand for? (I figure it's for non-weight related goals, but can't figure ot what the initials stand for.)
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non scale victory :)

I am in for this challenge. Found MMC great- hope to reach my goal weight and MAINTAIN during this challenge. See you Monday
  • destinyag
    destinyag Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm in! 9/5 is two days before my birthday and if I plan to have a party (for the first time in...EVER) it'll be a great goal to work toward looking good and treating myself to some things I enjoy after a big, 3 month milestone! Posting on Monday!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge and volunteer. Just let me know what to do :happy: I am kind of new!
  • modeRNmomma
    Options
    I am In!!! Just what I needed... Thanks for the challenge!!!
  • pikachu324
    pikachu324 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am an on and off MFP user for a few months and this is the first time its ever occurred to me to look for support here! You guys are doing a windeful job! This is perfect for me as I am trying to get myself in shape for my wedding in December! Looking forward to checking in on Monday. :)
  • Solenne1978
    Options
    Wow. Highly over excited! Will be back Monday once I've worked out goals etc! Really looking forward to this!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    It's great to see such a big response for this challenge! So far, we're at 53 ladies....the more the merrier!!!!

To my 'Midsummer Meltdown' challenge ladies - thanks for continuing on with F4F. You all are a great group of ladies that has helped me tremendously thru my journey!

To all the new 'F4F' challenge ladies - Welcome!! I hope you find motivation, support and success over the next 11 weeks.

Are you ready to get Fit?? Let's do this!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • dramaligre
    dramaligre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    New to the board today but this seems like a great way to jump in the deep end!!! Need some serious motivation!!! Will check back tomorrow!!!
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm Dramaligre's husband and will be joining tomorrow as well for my own challenge. :) see you tomorrow for more details.

Bruce
  • kathilk
    kathilk Posts: 5
    Options
    This is just what I need!